Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Birmingham Airport

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Birmingham Airport Empty Birmingham Airport

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 23 Nov 2013 - 21:24

As some of you may know I accidentally booked a flight from Birmingham Airport last week instead of the usual East Midlands. It didnt start off well, left home at 3.30 am and five minutes down the road a bloody puncture! Had to drive about 2 miles on it flat to get to a garage so I can see what I'm doing. Anyway 20 mins later back on the road praying I dont get another. Get there and check in at the Thomson desk, no queue! Probably first fecker there then. Perhaps the heatings broke cos its bloody freezing, the whole place is dirty especially the floors, the toilets stink and Reg will like this, in the toilets there is a special place for 'all faiths' to wash. What appears to be a shower head comes out of the wall about 3' off the ground and there are little stone stools to sit on. Dont know if its for washing your dick or your feet perhaps? Birmingham Airport 3275847336  
    Coming home I didnt fare much better, ended up going the wrong way down the M42 in a westerly direction. No, I wanna go east, towards Mecca FFS. Please improve the road signs Birmingham Council, put some fecking lights on them!
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Birmingham Airport Empty Re: Birmingham Airport

Post by Mcqueen Sat 23 Nov 2013 - 21:38

Out of your comfort zone, If i see any carsies like that i make a point of destroying them,
    if thats what you want then feck off back from where you come,
    I get sick and tired of that lot inflicting that shite on me,
    When i'm in greece its the greek way, same as france and should be the same here,
    They soon get fed up having to put things right, (OUT OF ORDER) thats all in takes,
    Many a time i have emerged piss wet threw from the international public conveniences. Birmingham Airport 1498946960 
    I wont beat them on my own, but if we all do our bit to make things uncomfortable, maybe just maybe
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 23 Nov 2013 - 21:52

Vince told me he washed his face in it
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 23 Nov 2013 - 22:03

Mooning then.