Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

OAP's behaving Badly on TV last night

Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

OAP's behaving Badly on TV last night  Empty OAP's behaving Badly on TV last night

Post by Blyth Spirit Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 9:28

Was apparently in Tenerife everyone at work on about it saying it was hilarious 

Have try and get it on catch up because we ended up in pub last night after muttley lead us passed it on our nightly walk to nice a night to walk passed it now its under new management 
      OAP's behaving Badly on TV last night  3469963473   = OAP's behaving Badly on TV last night  1460810463
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

OAP's behaving Badly on TV last night  Empty Re: OAP's behaving Badly on TV last night

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 18:16

there was a bit about Lazy Daze and their PR, a guy called Pete...he was always pissed!  lol! Oh! and Leapy feckin' Lee with his nymphomaniac girlfriend... OAP's behaving Badly on TV last night  3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

OAP's behaving Badly on TV last night  Empty Re: OAP's behaving Badly on TV last night

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 20:11

Betina from Denmark, you're jealous!
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 20:46

Perfectspecimen wrote:Betina from Denmark, you're jealous!

He picks her up at the airport and she comes out with,"I'm not wearing pants!"  OAP's behaving Badly on TV last night  3025408739 
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 22:25

I didn´t see the programme as it was our quiz night.  I have seen comments on facebook and went to check it out on catch up but the programme is not available (is that because it was so bad)  From what I have read it sounds like sensationalist TV to titillate the voyeur and pushes the efforts of the tourist industry right back to where it was years ago when the place was flooded with lager louts and slobs.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Sat 12 Jul 2014 - 0:07

Yip she'd taped it, I liked, whats wrong with people enjoying themselves,,, oh, and when Leapy clocks out, give me a call...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 12 Jul 2014 - 17:42

Ah, a breath of fresh air. They are just having fun, if you dont like it go to the theatre or a museum. Shame I never met Pete at LazyDaze, nowt wrong with a little nip in the afternoon, liveliest person in there, by far........
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sat 12 Jul 2014 - 20:21

PS, he was introduced to me as Pisshead Pete, and was proud of it - says it all really.  OAP's behaving Badly on TV last night  1498946960
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 13 Jul 2014 - 18:11

Well, each to their own. My body says no now but I like the odd binge session. 4 or 5 days usually suffices.  OAP's behaving Badly on TV last night  3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 16:56