Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Walkway from Puerto Santiago to Los Gigantes

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Walkway from Puerto Santiago to Los Gigantes Empty Walkway from Puerto Santiago to Los Gigantes

Post by 3rdforum Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 23:13

I read on the Los Gig forum that the walkway from Santiago to Los Gig was closed. I didn't know there was one. I always thought the marine walk ended at the Barcelo Santiago. Does anyone know anything about this? Maybe one for our residents.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Walkway from Puerto Santiago to Los Gigantes Empty Re: Walkway from Puerto Santiago to Los Gigantes

Post by Gypsy Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 19:34

No don´t know anything about it.  I also thought it ended at the Barcelo and then you had to walk up the hill to the steps on the hill leading up to el Marques that go off to the natural pool but then I didn´t know you could get from there into LG
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Walkway from Puerto Santiago to Los Gigantes Empty Re: Walkway from Puerto Santiago to Los Gigantes

Post by 3rdforum Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 20:18

Yeah, that walkway leads part the natural pool to Crab Island. It will bring you round by the side of the mini golf at Tipsy Terrace
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 23:42

Yip correct D, and that is in town not a 'Coastal Walk' perhaps it sounds better to make out you have a nice sea view all the way around you know how parochial the LG lot can be it is almost as if god took a look at LG and then designed heaven it is so perfect  Walkway from Puerto Santiago to Los Gigantes 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 23:43

Heaven yeah but is Los Gig a real place.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 0:05

Strange place indeed, average age of visitors must be well over 50, average gradient probably 10%. Not a place for me, I'll stick to GDS, just gently sloping.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 0:08

Yeah I did notice you had a tilt.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 0:17

A tilt maybe, but no bent.  Walkway from Puerto Santiago to Los Gigantes 1498946960
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 9:32

Darling

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 2:56