Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
Perfectspecimen
Gypsy
Mcqueen
7 posters

TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore

Anonymous

TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore Empty TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015 - 11:11

is there any brits living in TENERIFE anymore . the winter brits seem to be down a large amount 
    and those living here seem to be dropping all the time - its the same in the mainland of spain ..
    i went to GOLF de SUR again ....no one there (inc the sun lol) 

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore Empty Re: TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore

Post by Mcqueen Sat 31 Jan 2015 - 11:22

Not cheap anymore is it, TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 3561243520
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore Empty Re: TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore

Post by Gypsy Sat 31 Jan 2015 - 12:38

I'm still here as is TD although he is very quiet lately, I just hope he is picking up messages from facebook as people are chasing him for info.  Still I am saving them and passing them on so he doesnt miss anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 1 Feb 2015 - 17:24

Mcqueen wrote:Not cheap anymore is it, TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 3561243520
    anywhere is cheaper then england !!!
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 1 Feb 2015 - 18:28

Green Park GDS is now virtually full. Reason? ASDA price innit. Just had a look, week in June (probably sunny) £122. The occupancy rate for Tenerife is controlled solely by the airlines. No doubt Canarian Weekly will say its up on last year, but you can take that with a pinch of black sand............
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 1 Feb 2015 - 18:30

What do you get for £122 TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 3275847336
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 1 Feb 2015 - 22:13

Studio, 32sqm, balcony. Most have decent views although some are opposite a big wall. TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 2419626307 Mine on first floor overlooking pool and sleeps 5 but most only 2 or 3. Cooking facilities, fridge, kettle, tele with brit channels, bath and shower, luke warm water TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 3025408739 FREE PARKING!!! Sunbeds, bars, launderette, supermarket, restaurant, car hire, BBQ, tennis court. 3 swimming pools, big one too big for me 8' deep, toddlers one a few inches deep and a small one 6' deep adjacent to Sundowners bar, just right for me in a calima............ Geese, cctv, gardens for chilling out, taxi rank outside and bus stop 200m. 1km to San Blas centre, Mercadona at Chafiras and beach and Marina. Altitude 50m. Sounds good eh? Oops forgot, free wifi in reception and Sundowners, can get both in my apartment............ Now the downside. Airplanes directly overhead, cant hear them with patio doors shut however. Sometimes a bit breezy. Tends to cloud over in the afternoon til about 5pm. A shortage of young fit women to lust after, average age of punters well into 50s.  TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 3025408739 TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 3025408739   However some of the foreign visitors appear to enjoy sex partys in the afternoon.
    TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 2839888827
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Sun 1 Feb 2015 - 22:46

TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 3318427985 TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 3318427985 TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 3318427985
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 1 Feb 2015 - 23:16

Wow, much applause. I could sell a fridge to a Leeds resident you know. TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 8:16

Its the oven thats faulty today TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 1498946960
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 17:12

Perfectspecimen wrote:Green Park GDS is now virtually full. Reason? ASDA price innit. Just had a look, week in June (probably sunny) £122. The occupancy rate for Tenerife is controlled solely by the airlines. No doubt Canarian Weekly will say its up on last year, but you can take that with a pinch of black sand............
    what do you mean controlled by the airlines ...booking tickets to berlin for the mrs for 50-75 one way via easyjet 
    so thats cheaper then a UK train ticket ?
    JUNE is off season for brits as the PACKAGE OPERATORS move them to the costas  but the budget airlines dont do that
    missing your point ??
    i like it best as it is as all my work in the islands is winter based ,so can have three months off ..

was in puerto sunday was totally packed - thousands around ...
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 17:46

The sole reason Puerto would be packed on Sunday would be because every-one is so pissed of with the weather in the south that they are just jumping on buses to get away and see some-where different, the buses are packed every day now as people try to escape the wind and bloody cold
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 19:07

The jet stream is dipping low down towards the canaries and has been for some time. It is dragging shite weather from colder regions of the Northern hemisphere with it. When that changes the weather in Tenerife will get back to normal.
    Airlines only put on flights they know they can pretty much fill up nowadays, even Ryanair planes are spending more time on the ground now, spotted two at TFS unattended out on the apron last week.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 21:57

Perfectspecimen wrote:The jet stream is dipping low down towards the canaries and has been for some time. It is dragging shite weather from colder regions of the Northern hemisphere with it. When that changes the weather in Tenerife will get back to normal.
    Airlines only put on flights they know they can pretty much fill up nowadays, even Ryanair planes are spending more time on the ground now, spotted two at TFS unattended out on the apron last week.
    the RYANAIR FLIGHTS  from TFN are packed all the TIME - MADRID + BARCA with 50% off for residents - 
    and TFS is a HUB for RYANAIR now ,so they ´park´´ planes not in use .the crews come in on other flights. 
    MARCH 4TH TO MADRID €42 with discount €21  !!!! then madrid to luton on the EASYJET hopper for about €40 more ,,,
    going at 09.00 2morrow  morning is still only €35 with discount to madrid ..
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 3 Feb 2015 - 17:26

So? I can get to East Midlands for that. To get cheap Ryanair tickets you need to book 3 or 4 weeks in advance, and I notice the morons are still queueing to get on. TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 1498946960 I dont do queues.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Tue 3 Feb 2015 - 18:00

Cant understand that queuing shite myself. Whats the point if a seat has been allocated anyway??
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Tue 3 Feb 2015 - 18:10

I queue at the bar untill the departure notice says last call or whatever, they always tannoy you, well that is if your not hand luggage only, then your fecked...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 17:51

Perfectspecimen wrote:So? I can get to East Midlands for that. To get cheap Ryanair tickets you need to book 3 or 4 weeks in advance, and I notice the morons are still queueing to get on. TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 1498946960 I dont do queues.
    please give me link for flight from EAST MIDLAND (is that scotland? ) to TENERIFE for €35 without booking in advance and a allocated seat ...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 17:55

Adam Mint wrote:I queue at the bar untill the departure notice says  last call or whatever, they always tannoy you, well that is if your not hand luggage only, then your fecked...
    they dont ´tannoy´´ at spanish airports . maybe your getting confused with flying from biggin hill or breakfast at butlins ...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 18:19

They tannoy at Tenerife south airport, and my ears are shot, Not listening
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 18:34

Si, es verdad!
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 18:42

Edzakery TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 3025408739
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 18:54

They also tannoy in the North airport at least when they say last call for passengers for flight .......
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 18:54

Thomas Cook, Thomson, Jet2, Monarch. All do last minute cheaper but of course I know exactly when the cheap flights will be so you have no chance unless you are as bright as me which clearly you are not. Ryanair also fly to East Midlands but it costs MORE last minute, thats the Irish way you see. You dont HAVE to pay extra on ANY flight if you dont wish to choose your seat. Choosing your seat doesnt neccessarily improve your chances of not sitting next to me either. East Midlands in in the middle of ENGLAND near Leicester. England is the place in Europe with a healthy economy, if you only have Euros try a Spanish Airline.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 18:58

TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 15:32