Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
Perfectspecimen
Gypsy
Mcqueen
7 posters

TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 19:15

3 months to go then we can vote. Went to ASDA in Wisbech today, place was full of Eastern Europeans. Jack failed to get his job he applied for as well in NHS, tosser.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 19:18

He could get a job lifting cars...I'll get me coat... lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 23:45

Mcqueen wrote:They tannoy at Tenerife south airport, and my ears are shot, Not listening
    they havent ´´tannoyed´´ flights for years in spain ????
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 23:47

Gypsy wrote:They also tannoy in the North airport at least when they say last call for passengers for flight .......
    ahh they might tannoy AIRSIDE ...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 23:48

Perfectspecimen wrote:3 months to go then we can vote. Went to ASDA in Wisbech today, place was full of Eastern Europeans. Jack failed to get his job he applied for as well in NHS, tosser.
    53 SNP MPs
    and two Kippers  TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore - Page 2 3025408739 TENERIFE - any brits living here anymore - Page 2 3025408739
    ps try a posh supermarket like waitrose or M+S only middle class in there ...

Last edited by TVTenerife on Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 23:58; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 23:56

Perfectspecimen wrote:Thomas Cook, Thomson, Jet2, Monarch. All do last minute cheaper but of course I know exactly when the cheap flights will be so you have no chance unless you are as bright as me which clearly you are not. Ryanair also fly to East Midlands but it costs MORE last minute, thats the Irish way you see. You dont HAVE to pay extra on ANY flight if you dont wish to choose your seat. Choosing your seat doesnt neccessarily improve your chances of not sitting next to me either. East Midlands in in the middle of ENGLAND near Leicester. England is the place in Europe with a healthy economy, if you only have Euros try a Spanish Airline.
    Monarch loose money,and the others should have full seats to make money ... maybe you wont have a choice booking as you always have done if the future catchs up to you,its not still 1968 you know ,,,never been to EAST MIDLAND is it a big town ,is it north of birminhams ?? 
    glad its all going well there ... plenty of zerooooo hour contracts to keep people at home in their victorian houses ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 18:30