Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+5
3rdforum
Perfectspecimen
Adam Mint
Campbell Brodie
searcher
9 posters

SNP to win ALL seats in scotland

Anonymous

SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 Empty Re: SNP to win ALL seats in scotland

Post by Guest Fri 8 May 2015 - 20:52

you forget - scotland is a country ,and when england leaves the EU ,scotland with the highest GDP in the UK gets its freedom and the oil ....which it can under the UN charter ....dont need the torys to give it to em ...the next election in scotland is in 362 days ...by thn as you say the SNP will have full fiscal independence THEY CAN EVEN NATIONALISE THE RAILWAYS !!!

UK legislation will give the Scottish Parliament powers to make decisions about all matters relating to the arrangements and operations of the Scottish Parliament and Scottish Government, including: (1) powers over the overall number of MSPs or the number of constituency and list MSPs
    The Boundary Commission for Scotland will continue to operate as a UK public body. It will report to the Scottish Parliament in relation to boundary reviews for the Scottish Parliament. UK Government powers in relation to Scottish Parliament boundaries will transfer to the Scottish Government

The Smith Commission Agreement recognises that the devolution of substantial further powers needs to be accompanied by corresponding changes to the fiscal framework.  Barnett Formula: the block grant from the UK Government to Scotland will continue to be determined via the operation of the Barnett Formula.
    from April 2016, the SVR will be replaced by a new Scottish rate of income tax (SRIT). It is also introducing a land and buildings transaction tax to replace stamp duty land tax in Scotland from April 2015 and has powers over business rates. 

The receipts raised in Scotland by the first 10 percentage points of the standard rate of Value Added Tax (VAT) will be assigned to the Scottish Government’s budget. 

The power to charge tax on air passengers leaving Scottish airports will be devolved to the Scottish Parliament

Powers over the following benefits in Scotland will be devolved to the Scottish Parliament: (1) Benefits for carers, disabled people and those who are ill: Attendance Allowance, Carer’s Allowance, Disability Living Allowance (DLA), Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Industrial Injuries Disablement Allowance and Severe Disablement Allowance. (2) Benefits which currently comprise the Regulated Social Fund: Cold Weather Payment, Funeral Payment, Sure Start Maternity Grant and Winter Fuel Payment. (3) Discretionary Housing Payments

British Transport Police The functions of the British Transport Police in Scotland will be a devolved matter

Remaining powers to change speed limits will be devolved to the Scottish Parliament. Powers over all road traffic signs in Scotland will also be devolve

The licensing of onshore oil and gas extraction underlying Scotland will be devolved to the Scottish Parliament. 

Responsibility for mineral access rights for underground onshore extraction of oil and gas in Scotland will be devolved to the Scottish Parliament

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/397079/Scotland_EnduringSettlement_acc.pdf

Last edited by TVTenerife on Fri 8 May 2015 - 21:29; edited 1 time in total
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 Empty Re: SNP to win ALL seats in scotland

Post by 3rdforum Fri 8 May 2015 - 21:06

I went cross eyed by the end of the second paragraph SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 3025408739 SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Fri 8 May 2015 - 22:51

Who does this feckin woman think she is...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-scotland-32668247

It was a UK election, so why she think her party should get a special deal for her voters compared to others...

Labour 232 seats, SNP 56 seats, or percentage wise 30,4% to 4.8%, so should Labour get a special deal for their voters which much outnumber the SNP...

Shut up you bitch, your beginning to hurt my ears.............
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 9 May 2015 - 0:17

SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 3318427985  Well said Minty. Right Mr Cameron, start cutting benefits NOW. You can start with that Incapacity benefit. Why the feck should they get more than someone who is unemployed? Along with their free road tax.  SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 16779677
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 9 May 2015 - 7:34

Why should unemployed ge anything, get a job. I never claimed unemployment benefit, if out of work I did agency work of any kind.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 9 May 2015 - 12:26

All that apart, let's get back to the main issue, now that Esther McVeys been humped, mmmm possibly rephrase that, lost her seat, has any decent totty been elected to replace her on Question Time...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 9 May 2015 - 18:47

Adam Mint wrote:Who does this feckin woman think she is...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-scotland-32668247

It was a UK election, so why she think her party should get a special deal for her voters compared to others...

Labour 232 seats, SNP 56 seats, or percentage wise 30,4% to 4.8%, so should Labour get a special deal for their voters which much outnumber the SNP...

Shut up you bitch, your beginning to hurt my ears.............
    she is first minister of SCOTLAND. shes has a popular vote of 54% . the english goverment was elected with 34% .i think you are upset because 
    UNCLE McTOMS like yourself are no longer running the show in SCOTLAND .you can always move to england and kiss the royal ring ...
    THIS IS WHAT HAS BEEN AGREED ALREADY ....
    10% of VAT will be kept by the SCOTTISH FREE STATE 
    RAILWAYS can be run by the SCOTTISH FREE STATE
    POLICE OFFICERS in the SCOTTISH FREE STATE don not swear oath to HM the queen 
    (The British Transport Police Scotland Division is planned to be merged into Police Scotland sometime in 2016.)
    the SCOTTISH FREE STATE can change to KM from MILES for roads
    AIRPORT TAX is up to th SCOTTISH FREE STATE
    SCOTTISH INCOME TAX starts 4/16
    WINTER FUEL ALLOWANCE controlled by the SCOTTISH FREE STATE 
    Barnett Formula: the block grant from the UK Government to Scotland will continue to be determined via the operation of the Barnett Formula.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 9 May 2015 - 20:04

I'v lived in England for eighteen years...
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Sat 9 May 2015 - 20:10

Adam Mint wrote:I'v lived in England for eighteen years...
    There must be a God after all  SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 9 May 2015 - 20:35

SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 2485877773 You two crack me up SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 506932706
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 9 May 2015 - 20:36

searcher wrote:
    Adam Mint wrote:I'v lived in England for eighteen years...
    There must be a God after all  SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 3025408739

Nah, that God things a load of bullshit, much like the SNP policies...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 9 May 2015 - 20:38

Mcqueen wrote:SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 2485877773 You two crack me up SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 506932706

And you can butt right out you English twat...

SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 3417148095
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 9 May 2015 - 20:40

He is a Yorkshire Twat, feck all to do with England, go there and look, oh and listen, English is third language.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 9 May 2015 - 20:42

Sorry, Yorkshire twat...

SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 3417148095
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 9 May 2015 - 20:48

SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 3025408739 SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 3607570916
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sat 9 May 2015 - 20:48

Do I remember you saying you lived in Tenerife before moving to England Minty?
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 9 May 2015 - 20:49

Anywhere but Scotland
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 9 May 2015 - 23:34

3rdforum wrote:Do I remember you saying you lived in Tenerife before moving to England Minty?

No, lived in England  long before I did Tenerife , started going to Tenerife a few years before my job brought me to England, think first time I went must have been about early to mid nineties, friend bought an apartment out there, so seemed like a cheap holiday (mates rates), I had been to Gran Can once before a year or so before, nice, but Tenerife was something different, remember thinking, would love to live here, started going to mates apartment on a regular basis. Bought a place out there 2006, got good holidays with my job so was out for a week or two every couple of months, then went out to live there 2010, other half didn't settle so ended back in UK...

SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 2681204924  SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 2681204924  SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 2681204924
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 10 May 2015 - 7:37

Other half Eh ? Lot to answer for that lot SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 1498946960 Number of times i've said "Right blox i'm off SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 16779677
    I'm still in the UK like a tart waitng. ( For what ) SNP to win ALL seats in scotland - Page 4 506932706
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 10 May 2015 - 8:44

You wont ever relocate Reg.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 10 May 2015 - 18:32

dont worry under the tories ,you have to work till you break a leg and they take you out the back and shoot you ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 10:38