Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Mermaid
Cruella de Vil
6 posters

Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!!

Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! Empty Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!!

Post by Cruella de Vil Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 7:52

I think this is pretty disgusting myself, what do you all think?

Outrage as Tesco backs gay festival... but drops support for cancer charity event

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2060559/Outrage-Tesco-backs-gay-festival--drops-support-cancer-charity-event.html#ixzz1dTXiXLGs
    Anonymous

Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! Empty Re: Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!!

Post by Guest Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 7:58

Tesco could support loads of charities if they want. Cant see why they can do both they would hardly notice with the amount of money they have.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! Empty Re: Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!!

Post by Cruella de Vil Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 8:27

Bob Martin wrote:Tesco could support loads of charities if they want. Cant see why they can do both they would hardly notice with the amount of money they have.

But how is a gay festival even a charity? Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! 1498946960
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 9:09

I am surprised at Tesco dropping the cancer charity for this Gay pride event. At the end of the day I am sure there will be someone else that can be the new sponsor for the Cancer charity. I don't think people will boycott Tescos over this.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 10:04

I'm going to ask if they'll sponsor me in a kilt! Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! 1887251641
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 10:23

Cam. Err No, Not with knees like them, Never,
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 12:08

The Lone Ranger wrote:I'm going to ask if they'll sponsor me in a kilt! Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! 1887251641
    i will sponser you not to .Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! 3077217049
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 12:21

I will sponsor you Cm just to piss them two off.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 12:28

Topdog wrote:I will sponsor you Cm just to piss them two off.
    of course you will, why spoil your habbit?Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! 506932706 Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! 3077217049
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 12:30

Do they make a scottish Burkah, One day they will, Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! 3913804730
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 12:33

Underdog wrote:Do they make a scottish Burkah, One day they will, Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! 3913804730
    i will get linda to knock one up, in the cambell tartan of course.Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! 427342251
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 13:27

Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmxrLxXABX8ghdmWYOyeIhDh_8y65hQUFO1veJtqawHTYutiUImVgt8YKL

Here you go......
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 14:20

Cruella de Vil wrote:Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmxrLxXABX8ghdmWYOyeIhDh_8y65hQUFO1veJtqawHTYutiUImVgt8YKL

Here you go......

Friggin el, Spooky Fecks,
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 14:22

didn't realize a HABBIT and Burkah were the same.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 14:53

You just keep your bad habits to yourself TD Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! 427302201
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 16:06

Underdog wrote:Cam. Err No, Not with knees like them, Never,

Ah, look closely Reg, those aren't his knees, those are the tops of his long wooly socks! Tesco drops cancer sponsorship but backs gay festival!! 1887251641(You know, where he sticks that little knife, or sgian dhu as it's called in Scotland).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 18:07