Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+7
Mcqueen
Perfectspecimen
searcher
Topdog
3rdforum
Gypsy
Campbell Brodie
11 posters

Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 Empty Re: Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain.

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 30 Jun 2016 - 17:04

Have to agree there's no way Scotland (or Northern Ireland) can stay in if UK is out.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 Empty Re: Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain.

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 0:07

Exactly. Consequently you wont get the chance to leave UK. Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 1483819851 I wouldnt worry too much anyway, looks like we are being well stitched up.  Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 16779677
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 12:41

Adam Mint wrote:Nah, that Scottish mongol just thinks she can make up the rules as she goes along, she got told the straight facts and I don't think she liked it, tough...

If you mean by mongol that Ms Sturgeon has Downs syndrome, I think that particular remark shows you up as a nasty piece of work
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 13:13

Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 2419626307
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 17:04

searcher wrote:
    Adam Mint wrote:Nah, that Scottish mongol just thinks she can make up the rules as she goes along, she got told the straight facts and I don't think she liked it, tough...

If you mean by mongol that Ms Sturgeon has Downs syndrome, I think that particular remark shows you up as a nasty piece of work

That is exactly what I mean, just take a look at it, deffo a chromosome out of place there, plus the shite she talks just backs up my point...

Flag
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 17:45

Oh, is that another word we cant use then? Personally my vocabulary doesnt go adequately low enough to describe what I think of the sturgeon. Or that despicable cretin Gove. What a total arsehole. Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 16779677
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 17:47

I've taken that link off Gypsy. This is what I'm getting from my AV programme...

Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 Captur67
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 17:48

Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 2485877773 Damn
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 18:00

Yes you can take the piss if you like. Fact is if the government dont exit the EU, and I dont give a shite about trade 'deals', Nigel will be leading this country after the next General Election. FACT.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 18:04

I have double checked and the website is fine, http://thebrexitplan.com/   think it must be your AV is over sensitive.

Last edited by Gypsy on Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 18:06; edited 1 time in total
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 18:07

Worked for me, no bogey men popping up Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 3561243520
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

Post by zdeekie Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 18:15

It's all kicking off & I don't mean the bouncing ball x
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 18:25

Gypsy wrote:I have double checked and the website is fine, http://thebrexitplan.com/   think it must be your AV is over sensitive.

Maybe...can I find it on another site?
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 23:09

Magic  Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 17:15

Nige is off...BBC News
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 17:24

No bugger left soon x
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 18:04

zdeekie wrote:No bugger left soon x
    May Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 294053457 Wouldnt trust anybody else
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 18:46

She is about the best of a bad lot
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 18:48

Agree but don't trust any of them x
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 18:49

Thatcher Mark II... Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 1498946960
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 18:52

Thatcher was the best Prime minister ever, nobody comes close, dont feck with me Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 506932706
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 18:53

Marmite... Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 18:55

Maybe but name a better one Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 1483819851
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 19:01

I liked this fella...The Most Honourable
    Charles Watson-Wentworth,
    2nd Marquess of Rockingham
    KG PC FRS Brexit: Ex-pats would not be allowed to live in France or Spain. - Page 4 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 19:03

I only judge Thatcher on what she did in the north back home. She virtually single handedly caused the troubles to go on for a decade longer than necessary.  Might be totally wrong on her economic credentials but north of Watford her support dropped off a cliff,  didn't it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 22:39