Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
innit
Topdog
Blyth Spirit
3rdforum
8 posters

When is everyone going to the Rock next?

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

When is everyone going to the Rock next? Empty When is everyone going to the Rock next?

Post by 3rdforum Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 19:39

Have confirmed our flights and apartment for the 12 July to the 26th. When is the next time anyone is visiting Tenerife. ( And those of you that live there need not reply, ye are just rubbing our noses in it!)
    Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

When is everyone going to the Rock next? Empty Re: When is everyone going to the Rock next?

Post by Blyth Spirit Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 22:09

Just been discussing this won't make it before the summer months, unlikely we'll get a within budget trip to the rock in July when we're off so looks like December again depending on weather we are grand parents by then or not by then.

At worse (and I'd be gutted if we had to wait that long) we'll definately be on the rock in March 2013 celebrating and big birthday !.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

When is everyone going to the Rock next? Empty Re: When is everyone going to the Rock next?

Post by 3rdforum Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 22:11

Whose big birthday Blythe?
    Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

Post by Blyth Spirit Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 22:24

Better half's big 5 0 in March 2013 birthday week (you k ow how men have birthdays but women have birth weeks !) also coincides with St Patricks Day so great nights out on the rock

And it's Blyth without the E by the way, bit of a big bear of mine as you can tell :sulk2:
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 22:28

Duly noted Blythe!

Edit: I mean Blyth!! When is everyone going to the Rock next? 1510611536
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 22:39

Looks like we will be out for about 10 days late March early April and could be doing a cruise and stay in mid may (friends honeymoon but we have been invited as we are best man and matron of honour).
    We will be out in October, not sure if for a long one or couple of weeks but sometime over winter it will be the start of me swallowing.
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 22:42

We might have to go and give Howard some company as he needs help to polish his balls.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 22:44

innit wrote:
    We might have to go and give Howard some company as he needs help to polish his balls.
    Nice avatar
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 22:47

TD - Cam did a cracking job on your signature ( and Gypsy's and his own).

Innit - Did you pick that avatar yourself or was it picked for you? Its very good!
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 22:47

Topdog wrote:
    innit wrote:
    Nice avatar

I aint bovvered. good
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 22:56

3rdforum wrote:TD - Cam did a cracking job on your signature ( and Gypsy's and his own).

Innit - Did you pick that avatar yourself or was it picked for you? Its very good!

It was picked for me by one of the kids. Us of a more mature outlook have to humour the youngsters on here and let them have their fun.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 22:59

Thats probably why i like it!!
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 23:03

innit wrote:
    3rdforum wrote:TD - Cam did a cracking job on your signature ( and Gypsy's and his own).

It was picked for me by one of the kids. Us of a more mature outlook have to humour the youngsters on here and let them have their fun.
    Oy I thought you would like that.New one coming.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 23:07

Thats not bad. Its the perfect description, innit?
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 1:51

19 sleeps. Wassa..........
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 7:09

Sadly some of us have to live here. But hey! seeing Gypsy and I are the chosen ones we may as well enjoy it eh?

When is everyone going to the Rock next? 997289320
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 9:38

I don't know when I can next visit,but I will at sometime in 2012 you can be sure of that
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 10:02

Mermaid wrote:I don't know when I can next visit,but I will at sometime in 2012 you can be sure of that

I like the I and not WE, but I suppose he can tag along if he really wants to. When is everyone going to the Rock next? 2419626307
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 13:39

Gypsy wrote:
    Mermaid wrote:I don't know when I can next visit,but I will at sometime in 2012 you can be sure of that

I like the I and not WE, but I suppose he can tag along if he really wants to. When is everyone going to the Rock next? 2419626307

lol. He is not bothered, It is me that wants some sunshine.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 13:48

Mermaid wrote:
    Gypsy wrote:

lol. He is not bothered, It is me that wants some sunshine.
    He is not bothered, get him to the bloody Doctors.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 17:44

I thought it was Innit thats "not bovvered"??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 12:28