Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+18
Mischief Maker
Vera Lynn
Jimandsi
Perfectspecimen
woolybear
betty swollocks
cunningham
3rdforum
Adam Mint
Cruella de Vil
innit
Davie Thistle
Mcqueen
Topdog
Blyth Spirit
Mermaid
Gypsy
Campbell Brodie
22 posters

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. Empty Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 10:21

Glad you all had a good time Kev! Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 3711883763
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Gypsy Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 10:26

Same here, glad you all had a great time. xxx
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Mermaid Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 11:15

is it a quiet day now then
    Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

Post by Blyth Spirit Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 11:36

Morning all spring has unsprung on north east coast today 3 degrees and sleet rain horrible day here weather
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 15:43

Lovely sunny day up here but cold.Went for a drive in the car then had a pub lunch. Lovely jubbly.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 19:47

quiet day, was supposed to be. Had to take one of the foster lads to hospital for 12 midday, He cut the top of his thumb badly last week in college and needed it looked at and re dressed. We could have easy done it but have to stick by the book, nearly 3 hours for a bit of bandage. On the way back son 1 phones can we have Amelia as his missus has gone to work and he has a virus, get back home daughter picked up on the way and son 2 turns up with Josh.......mugwump here is cook.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 20:39

Get out - you love it really as we all do - it is so nice to be needed xx
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 20:43

Yeahh but a bit tender today, could have done without sitting in room full of sick people for 2-3 hours.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 9:09

Morning all. Frosty but nice and sunny up here today. I'm off 'til Wednesday. Car gets MOT tomorrow Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 513036589
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 9:22

Morning members, Thought you was up late Cam, Sunshine came softly through my window today, Answers on a post card who sang that, I'm going for an mot now, Well i go most days, So not too bothered what happens, Its the being taken for a ride that bothers people i think, I mean they can tell you anything, And if they have no work in, they probably will, C3's are pretty good though, So dont worry,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 9:32

Morning all dog walked and raring to g so first day back at Gym....this will hurt.Sunny here have a nice day.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 9:35

Mcqueen wrote:Morning members, Thought you was up late Cam, Sunshine came softly through my window today, Answers on a post card who sang that, I'm going for an mot now, Well i go most days, So not too bothered what happens, Its the being taken for a ride that bothers people i think, I mean they can tell you anything, And if they have no work in, they probably will, C3's are pretty good though, So dont worry,
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 11:30

Oh my era ......... can we please have that as daily music request Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 4248600970
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 11:45

So who is she, the blonde, donovans mrs ?
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 12:22

Mcqueen wrote:So who is she, the blonde, donovans mrs ?

Whoever posted that video had this to say in the "description"...

"Sue Lyon came into Donovan's life at the end of 1965. This was two or
    three years before he met his "Jennifer Juniper" (Jenny Boyd). Lyon had
    starred in "Lolita" and "Night of the Iguana" before meeting Donovan.
    The couple dated until 1967 when Sue ended the relationship abruptly.
    Donovan had evidently slipped LSD in Sue's and her friend's drinking cup
    at a party. Sue described her trip as "frightening and disturbing" and
    she "felt her self-control disintegrating". After this incident Lyon
    never spoke to Donovan again until 1975. The two are now good friends
    and Sue attended Ione Skye's (Donovan's daughter) marriage to King
    Ad-Rock (with the Beastie Boys)".
    Davie Thistle
    Davie Thistle

Scotland Male Posts : 287

Post by Davie Thistle Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 13:56

.....................Donovan, Ma auld mans pal from Yoker/Partick area of Glasgow.

liked his music, didny fancy him!!!

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 3707059870
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 15:27

He was a bit hippy for me, He was about 10 years in front of me i think, I knew a lad called Patrick Maginley who was into him, but he had Ginger hair, So that was him fecked,
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 16:13

I like this one too
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 16:17

Yeh, nice that, Looked like top of the pops,
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 9:10

Morning all. Bit dull here but had worse. Taking my car to Stirling for MOT today. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 513036589
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 9:49

Does he still race them. Taking wife to Torture clinic for MOT. Just got back from day 2 at the gym, hard graft. Have a good day each.
    Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

Post by Blyth Spirit Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 9:49

Morning all, glorious here not a cloud in the sky not a breathe of wind sun been shining since 7am but its absolutely brassic -2. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 288300686

MOT do you want our bank card as well ?
    Eldest rang yesterday morning on our way to work, "can I have mams bank card in case my car fails it's MOT and needs some work on it".
    "Take it off mam & I'll come and get it off you at work if I need it" !
    Dead matter of fact doesn't think she's asking for anything untoward then add's as if she felt obliged to say "I'll pay you back".

She's 25 has a good job and gets a really decent wage but the Bank of Mam & Dad is better than spending her money she needs it !!!!! Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 2472758156
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 9:54

Blyth Spirit wrote:Morning all, glorious here not a cloud in the sky not a breathe of wind sun been shining since 7am but its absolutely brassic -2. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 288300686

MOT do you want our bank card as well ?
    Eldest rang yesterday morning on our way to work, "can I have mams bank card in case my car fails it's MOT and needs some work on it".
    "Take it off mam & I'll come and get it off you at work if I need it" !
    Dead matter of fact doesn't think she's asking for anything untoward then add's as if she felt obliged to say "I'll pay you back".

She's 25 has a good job and gets a really decent wage but the Bank of Mam & Dad is better than spending her money she needs it !!!!! Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 2472758156
    Mum, this new flat we are moving in to we are 800 quid short of the deposit. Oh and the other bit we haven't got until the bloke coughs up from the old place. So how much you need, "only 1600, we have the legal fee's"
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 10:28

The Lone Ranger wrote:Morning all. Bit dull here but had worse. Taking my car to Stirling for MOT today. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 513036589
    Mr Moss is a nice man, He wont fail it,
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 12:17

Mcqueen wrote:
    The Lone Ranger wrote:Morning all. Bit dull here but had worse. Taking my car to Stirling for MOT today. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 513036589
    Mr Moss is a nice man, He wont fail it,

Tell him Reg sent you and he don't do failures.I hope it goes through OK.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 8:27