Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+18
Mischief Maker
Vera Lynn
Jimandsi
Perfectspecimen
woolybear
betty swollocks
cunningham
3rdforum
Adam Mint
Cruella de Vil
innit
Davie Thistle
Mcqueen
Topdog
Blyth Spirit
Mermaid
Gypsy
Campbell Brodie
22 posters

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 17:04

Mr Moss was a nice man! Passed without a hitch! Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3318427985

OK Stirling, Oot o' the car!
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Topdog Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 17:14

Paid in Stirling, Completed near Stirling by Sterling, sterling job.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 18:00

Thats good news, 40 years ago, I got at least one page of items cars failed mot on, Sometimes three, Always included welding, Cars today are brilliant, Maybe a few bulbs, A tyre bits like that, 100,000 miles is nothing,
    So things have improved, We employed an indian lad just to do brake pipes, We called him sinbad, He never complained, Happy days, My boss was a cockney, He knew how to earn a shilling, Big poster in the window, Student dicount ?, i said i thought you hated students, I do Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 1695130124, So ?, If they tell me they are a student, I will charge them top whack, Because they wont be staying long, If people are local we look after them,
    Word spreads then,
    Clever man, And rich when he retired, Naughty but nice
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 20:17

Mcqueen wrote:Thats good news, 40 years ago, I got at least one page of items cars failed mot on, Sometimes three, Always included welding, Cars today are brilliant, Maybe a few bulbs, A tyre bits like that, 100,000 miles is nothing,
    So things have improved, We employed an indian lad just to do brake pipes, We called him sinbad, He never complained, Happy days, My boss was a cockney, He knew how to earn a shilling, Big poster in the window, Student dicount ?, i said i thought you hated students, I do Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 1695130124, So ?, If they tell me they are a student, I will charge them top whack, Because they wont be staying long, If people are local we look after them,
    Word spreads then,
    Clever man, And rich when he retired, Naughty but nice

Forgot about that welding crap! Always used to get a fail saying "sills corroded" or some such shite! Anyhoo, I've got mine!
    Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjCBpZ-uR3MsaN0CuwQABLfpyBkpyn3C5p3wX1jzDTEcTUwWry
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 9:24

Morning members, Grey and wet here today, And thats just in the bathroom, Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3025408739 , Nah its crap outside,
    I have to twiddle my thumbs until 1,30 pm, Then the hospital, Nobody around to annoy, So its going to be a long morning, I might start plotting a new kitchen, ours is well past its best, Janet said leave it, But i cant, i like things ship shape, I will do it myself but need a plan, something to do innit,
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 10:38

good morning. Sun out here just going to put clothes out to dry.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 11:02

Last day off, called in t work, bugger.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 16:07

First day back for me too Kev Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3913804730. Actually wasn't that bad. Had a drive up the side of Loch Lomond, new covering of snow on the Ben.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 18:54

I had to drive to work too, new road works on the end of road. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 506932706
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 19:02

We have road works at the end of our road, All the way past the cricket ground, Tempory traffic lights, Also a building site, Retirement homes for the over 60's so i'm safe for now, Think their £200k for a one bed, And £280k for a two bed, Then you have a monthly fee for the indoor bowling green and warden, And if you have anything left you buy a car parking space, Then you may eat ?, Cheeky bleeders. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 577704309
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 20:29

How far are you from the cricket ground Reg?
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 20:49

Just a six Cru.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:22

Cruella de Vil wrote:How far are you from the cricket ground Reg?

300 yards, We can read at night when the flood lights are on, usualy the rugby, Great atmosphere when crickets on,
    The roar of the crowd etc, Got to watch sky cam from hot air balloon, Look straight in our bathroom, Dont want my nads on tele Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:23

Mcqueen wrote:
    Cruella de Vil wrote:How far are you from the cricket ground Reg?

300 yards, We can read at night when the flood lights are on, usualy the rugby, Great atmosphere when crickets on,
    The roar of the crowd etc, Got to watch sky cam from hot air balloon, Look straight in our bathroom, Dont want my nads on tele Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3025408739

And they say Scotsmen are tight...we put the light on Reg... Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:27

Not the BIG light Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3707059870 Rash up north, On the flight path for Leeds Bradford so got to watch them peeking in the loft window, Apart from that and thousands of students its pretty quiet, Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3025408739 ,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:31

Just leave the "LANDING LIGHT" on then Reg.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:34

Topdog wrote:Just leave the "LANDING LIGHT" on then Reg.

Ah, the old ones are the best Kev. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:34

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3025408739 I took the bulb out when the lads left home, Janet and me do it in brail, Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 2419626307
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:35

Quite a bit of reading at your age Reg.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 7:29

Good morning everyone.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 8:27

Morning all, You Northern Nancies of the UK may get the Northern Lights tonight, as far South as South Yorkshire.........good luck. Have a nice day.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 9:27

Morning members, Called at the shop for a paper after dropping Janet at work, Get a loaf of bread she say's, Stood in the queue, Gets to the front. No money, Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 1498946960 I'l be back i says, Went home got the dosh Back to the shop, Lass says get a grip Reg, gets home and opens the cupboard to put the bread in, And there is nearly a full one staring at me, So i'm not alone in being a bit blank upstairs on a morning ?, Hope things improve through the day, Or do i really care,
    Weather wise not too bad, High light of the day will be when Natalie arrives with her tape measure at 2pm,
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 9:38

I know Natalie and her tape measure ....... enjoy the experience

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 Ff63469b1e3d450eaa40411840a2c77d
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 10:01

Blimey she has lost weight Reg.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 16:14

Topdog wrote:Morning all, You Northern Nancies of the UK may get the Northern Lights tonight, as far South as South Yorkshire.........good luck. Have a nice day.

Won't see feck all up here with the clouds we have just now. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 1498946960

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 20:42