Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+18
Mischief Maker
Vera Lynn
Jimandsi
Perfectspecimen
woolybear
betty swollocks
cunningham
3rdforum
Adam Mint
Cruella de Vil
innit
Davie Thistle
Mcqueen
Topdog
Blyth Spirit
Mermaid
Gypsy
Campbell Brodie
22 posters

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 11 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Mermaid Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 9:50

thanks D. I have only been on the tablets since monday so will give it a couple more days.The seems to be coming from my ears and going down the way. I have so much going wrong with me at the moment
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 11 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by 3rdforum Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 9:58

Thats exactly what mum said of the pain, going from the ears down. Don't be a martyr Mermaid, if you're suffering, get some help.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 10:09

3rdforum wrote:Thats exactly what mum said of the pain, going from the ears down. Don't be a martyr Mermaid, if you're suffering, get some help.

thanks D.Will see how today goes and might phone dr's tomorrow to get a emergency appt. My usual Dr is on hols but there are other i can see
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 10:54

Pain like that will make you feel bad all over. Good advice D, hope you get it sorted T.x
    Vera Lynn
    Vera Lynn

UK Female Posts : 170

Post by Vera Lynn Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 13:59

Is it ok to still say goodmorning even though its 2 in the afternoon??? I have a valid excuse ive only just logged on, anyway good morning to you all. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 11 3318427985
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 14:08

Yeah, we say "good morning" at any thime. We also have a "good Night" thread.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 16:34

Vera Lynn wrote:Is it ok to still say goodmorning even though its 2 in the afternoon??? I have a valid excuse ive only just logged on, anyway good morning to you all. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 11 3318427985

good evening Vera I have only just come back on. Nice of you to pop in
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 18:57

You can say what you like Vera, BLOX ITS PISSING HARD, if you like, no one gives a damn on here, enjoy.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 19:50

Good evening punters, soon gets cold at night, just put heating on. Clocks go forward at the weekend, one hour less drinking time then. Why is it when I want something on ebay every other bugger suddenly wants it too? BLOX. :cry2:
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 19:53

Coz you are important Vince, people think if you are bidding for it WOW...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 20:07

I am a last second bidder Kev. Know what I wanna pay.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 20:16

Best way Vince, wack your top amount in at the last 10 secs.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 9:00

Morning Mambers, no sign of Cru or Howard..........em.Lovely here 21 deg, today. Have a nice day and be bad.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 9:15

Morning members, Been there done that, Jobs to do, Debadge boot lid on a Bentley take to paint shop, Service and Mot on a Golf TDI, Then the weekend starts here, Good job i dont work Fridays - Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 11 16779677, Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 11 3275847336
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 9:26

Good morning
    Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 11 Simple10 It is misty here at the moment but hopefully the sun will burn it away.
    Vera Lynn
    Vera Lynn

UK Female Posts : 170

Post by Vera Lynn Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 10:01

Goodmorning everyone, its a beautiful sunny day again here on the island. Im off to the docs this morning for my yearly check, after all i was 95 on tuesday...
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 10:12

Vera Lynn wrote:Goodmorning everyone, its a beautiful sunny day again here on the island. Im off to the docs this morning for my yearly check, after all i was 95 on tuesday...

Good morning Vera, let us know how it goes, we have a 'Doctors Surgery' section - McQueen thinks it is for his sole use but it isn´t Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 11 1498946960 so give us an update, hope you are fighting fit.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 10:24

Good morning Vera hope the check up goes well. I personally dislike doctors have seen far too many.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 10:30

Hope it goes OK Vera, Mcqueen thinks his Doctor has no patients, doesn't quite get it, Reg its NO PATIENCE WITH PEOPLE KEEP GOING TO HIM UNWELL.
    My Doctor said "long time no see, are you well" knob head.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 13:38

Afternoon all. Job finished. onto cutting the grass now. Bit cloudy here today.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 17:57

Evening all, what a lovely day. T-shirt weather no less. Should have been out on boat trying out new fishing gear, tides wrong this weekend, shame.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 18:01

6 hours in, 6 hours out, 6 hours in, 6 hours out ad infinitum....how can they be wrong V? (Is the tide in when the pub's open?) Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 11 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 18:02

The Lone Ranger wrote:6 hours in, 6 hours out, 6 hours in, 6 hours out ad infinitum....how can they be wrong V? (Is the tide in when the pub's open?) Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 11 3025408739
    6 AND A QUARTER Roughly otherwise it wouldn't change by the day..........some people not sea worthy.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 18:11

Topdog wrote:
    The Lone Ranger wrote:6 hours in, 6 hours out, 6 hours in, 6 hours out ad infinitum....how can they be wrong V? (Is the tide in when the pub's open?) Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 11 3025408739
    6 AND A QUARTER Roughly otherwise it wouldn't change by the day..........some people not sea worthy.

Yeah but, no but, my watch is at the menders...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 18:19

4 foot under my boat Kev. Consequently I have to go out on a high tide and come back on the next, so I am looking at being out for at least 10 hours. From Marina to open sea takes 2 hours. And I dont fancy doing it in the dark. Plus I have to order the opening of the swing bridge 24 hours in advance. I like that bit, stops all the traffic on the A17 for about 15 minutes while I float by. Friday evening about 5pm is best, hehe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 21:23