Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+18
Mischief Maker
Vera Lynn
Jimandsi
Perfectspecimen
woolybear
betty swollocks
cunningham
3rdforum
Adam Mint
Cruella de Vil
innit
Davie Thistle
Mcqueen
Topdog
Blyth Spirit
Mermaid
Gypsy
Campbell Brodie
22 posters

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Cruella de Vil Sun 27 May 2012 - 8:05

Good morning people Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 1213489636 Another lovely day here on the rock Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 3386868662
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Topdog Sun 27 May 2012 - 8:32

Stunning here, got a haed ache, not drink related as only had a pint. Probably noise related.
    Elle1971
    Elle1971

UK Female Posts : 324

Post by Elle1971 Sun 27 May 2012 - 8:41

Morning everyone. New here... so thought I'd sashay in and say howdy.

I'm Elle, and I live in Playa Blanca Lanzarote. Hubby has just been to Tenerife as he walked across all 7 of the Canary Islands recently for charity... and managed to get a bit of social time in Los Cristianos whilst there for a radio intervew (Coast FM) and a few (cough) beers with at least one of your forum members Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 294053457 I however, had not yet had the opportunity.

In about 90 minutes I'm meeting up with around a dozen Lanzarote residents and we're gong for a 3 hour walk... culminating in a visit to a gorgeous cafe with homemade French pastries etc. Lovely!

Loving some of the avatars in here... and it looks like I'm amongst some fellow dog fans. Cruella de Vil's avatar is stunning. Cunningham's and TopDogs look ace too! I have 2 black Labradors (one is almost 6, and 1 is almost 2) and a 9 month old Boxer... so your piccies really caught my eye.

Anyway - I have a few bits to do before meeting up with the others... so I will catch up later on

Elle xxx
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 27 May 2012 - 8:49

Elle1971 wrote:Morning everyone. New here... so thought I'd sashay in and say howdy.

I'm Elle, and I live in Playa Blanca Lanzarote. Hubby has just been to Tenerife as he walked across all 7 of the Canary Islands recently for charity... and managed to get a bit of social time in Los Cristianos whilst there for a radio intervew (Coast FM) and a few (cough) beers with at least one of your forum members Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 294053457 I however, had not yet had the opportunity.

In about 90 minutes I'm meeting up with around a dozen Lanzarote residents and we're gong for a 3 hour walk... culminating in a visit to a gorgeous cafe with homemade French pastries etc. Lovely!

Loving some of the avatars in here... and it looks like I'm amongst some fellow dog fans. Cruella de Vil's avatar is stunning. Cunningham's and TopDogs look ace too! I have 2 black Labradors (one is almost 6, and 1 is almost 2) and a 9 month old Boxer... so your piccies really caught my eye.

Anyway - I have a few bits to do before meeting up with the others... so I will catch up later on

Elle xxx

Ah so you're married to Alan. Met him in the Irish Times with Stephen about 6 weeks ago. Fair play to him doing all that walking for charity! Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 3318427985
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sun 27 May 2012 - 8:59

Morning members
    Tenerife weather here, Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 1629994992 So the paddling pool is out, Hose pipes at dawn,
    Lets hope things calm down on the forum today, Thought i logged on to the wrong one, Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 1498946960
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 27 May 2012 - 9:00

The Lone Ranger wrote:Well, I went up to the barbers and the queue was out the door! Feck that! I don't do queues! I'll find somewhere quieter later...maybe I'll grow a ponytail... Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 2931609686
    Just seen this, Goodboy, its the future :Not me Guv:
    Elle1971
    Elle1971

Post by Elle1971 Sun 27 May 2012 - 9:11

The Lone Ranger wrote:

Ah so you're married to Alan. Met him in the Irish Times with Stephen about 6 weeks ago. Fair play to him doing all that walking for charity! Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 3318427985
    Yup - that's my other half. Hope he was behaving himself!! We're just waiting for a final figure from a local bar here (we had an auction when he got back too) and then we'll know how much was raised. We think it's just over £3k though. It gets split 50/50 between 2 charities.
    Elle xxx
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Ireland Male Posts : 1045

Post by CaribeCelt Sun 27 May 2012 - 9:29

3rdforum wrote:Cracking day here, 26 degrees but bad news I'm afraid. Eileen's dad died in his sleep last night. Perfect way to go I suppose and he had a good run, 83 years. Spent 3 weeks in total in hospital throughout his life ( all of that in the last 5 years ) so no complaints there either. Feel devasted for Eileen's mum though. I won't be travelling until Sunday at the earliest so I'll talk to you all later

Just seeing this now Dermo,sorry for your loss.
    Ar dheis De go raibh a anam.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Sun 27 May 2012 - 9:37

Well hello Elle Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 1293356558 So glad you found us and well done to hubby for that walk. I went to Lanzarote last year for a couple of days...

Pleased you like my avatar, I change it ever so often when I'm bored lol!
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 27 May 2012 - 9:43

Elle1971 wrote:
    The Lone Ranger wrote:

Yup - that's my other half. Hope he was behaving himself!! We're just waiting for a final figure from a local bar here (we had an auction when he got back too) and then we'll know how much was raised. We think it's just over £3k though. It gets split 50/50 between 2 charities.
    Elle xxx

1 pair of scruffy walking shoes, 2 dirty track suits, 6 pairs of smelly socks !! (some people will bid on anything) weather

Hope you raised lots.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sun 27 May 2012 - 10:41

CaribeCelt wrote:
    3rdforum wrote:Cracking day here, 26 degrees but bad news I'm afraid. Eileen's dad died in his sleep last night. Perfect way to go I suppose and he had a good run, 83 years. Spent 3 weeks in total in hospital throughout his life ( all of that in the last 5 years ) so no complaints there either. Feel devasted for Eileen's mum though. I won't be travelling until Sunday at the earliest so I'll talk to you all later

Just seeing this now Dermo,sorry for your loss.
    Ar dheis De go raibh a anam.

Thanks Cc ( and the rest of you) for your kind thoughts. Will talk tomorrow night ( probably). Have to get the kids ready and pack clothes etc for the funeral. Play safe.

P.S. A big welcome to Elle. Great to see more new people saying hello Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 3873850585
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Sun 27 May 2012 - 12:18

Elle1971 wrote:Morning everyone. New here... so thought I'd sashay in and say howdy.

Elle xxx
    a very warmGood Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 2610016412 elle. they dont call me dogface for nowt you know.Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 3025408739 be careful on here there are a few mongrels aboutGood Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 2485877773 Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 1293356558
    Elle1971
    Elle1971

Post by Elle1971 Sun 27 May 2012 - 17:41

Gypsy wrote:

1 pair of scruffy walking shoes, 2 dirty track suits, 6 pairs of smelly socks !! (some people will bid on anything) Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 4226408756

Hope you raised lots.

Ha ha ha. He actually managed to sell the mankini he posed in for a
    photo in Tenerife (and which was responsible for hiking up the donatiosn
    somewhat - long story). But yeah... the mankini is now on its way to
    Kathmandu for a photo there.

Thanks for the other welcomes guys... much appreciated!! xxxxxx
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Mon 28 May 2012 - 11:06

Morning all. Nice to see everybody is making full use of this great weather and not spending it on here.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Mon 28 May 2012 - 11:48

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 997289320Coming to an end soon, so that was the uk summer, Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 288300686
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 28 May 2012 - 12:31

Bit overcast, but still warm, have a gay day, Mary will.
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Mon 28 May 2012 - 14:36

Don't you know the sun always shine on the righteous so I have been told :sun4:
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 28 May 2012 - 17:16

Wow, SCORCHIO. Shame I have to fly to Tenerife tomorrow.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 28 May 2012 - 17:20

Perfectspecimen wrote:Wow, SCORCHIO. Shame I have to fly to Tenerife tomorrow.

What have you been up to today birthday boy? Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 39 4226408756
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 28 May 2012 - 17:25

Painting, shopping.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 28 May 2012 - 17:44

Perfectspecimen wrote:Painting, shopping.
    WHY DON'T YOU BUY SHOPPING IN THE RIGHT COLOUR, SAVE TIME.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 28 May 2012 - 17:48

Green, save the planet.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 28 May 2012 - 18:04

Perfectspecimen wrote:Green, save the planet.
    Good lad, plenty of air miles racked up too.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 28 May 2012 - 18:07

Hmmm, dont take much baggage.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 28 May 2012 - 18:09

Not even on return.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 1:15