Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+13
betty swollocks
Ben&Carol
3rdforum
Daryn
innit
Gypsy
Perfectspecimen
Cruella de Vil
Campbell Brodie
cunningham
Mermaid
Mcqueen
Topdog
17 posters

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. Empty Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Topdog Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 6:47

Good Morning all you good people, hope the weather is good. Have a good day and enjoy. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 120275
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Mcqueen Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 8:08

Good Morning, The Weather looks good, Which isnt normal, So thats ok, How come He Can go fishing, and i have to work, Who gives it out, I'm not getting my Share, Its just not right
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Mermaid Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 9:29

Good Morning everyone ☀
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 9:47

Good morning one and all :D
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 6:46

GOOD MORNING all hope you all have a good day. Friday for me, well sort of, it is at full time job then the rest to do on days off.
    Play well speak tonight, I am trying to get a thanks button and also increase size of print.
    Thanks again to LR for all his hard work. :D
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 9:54

Morning Members,
    Rained all night here, so no change there,
    Small print is ok when used with glasses,
    People keep on about buttons, press this then that ?,
    I no understand, when i press things, it leads to trouble, so i dont, I busk along,
    Can i remind folk, to carry on bringing new members on board, Even if you dont like them, so if you have contact details, go get em floyd, Lets get busy.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 8:50

Good Morning all, nice and bright here. Firstday off so will have a good scout around today and see if I can get a thanks button.
    Have a good day.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 9:06

Topdog wrote:Good Morning all, nice and bright here. Firstday off so will have a good scout around today and see if I can get a thanks button.
    Have a good day.
    d'day to you, catch you later.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 9:21

d'day to you, catch you later.
    Morning Big Boy.
    We need to get active peeps.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 10:46

Strange morning ive had, just sold a saab to a vicar,
    Glad there was no need for porkie's, it was a good car,
    He asked it i subscribed to god, Nah, load of bollox mate, He laughed his head off, well i cant lie, only to ethnics, because they would do it to me, and have tried,
    Things are looking up.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 11:28

underdog wrote:Strange morning ive had, just sold a saab to a vicar,
    Glad there was no need for porkie's, it was a good car,
    He asked it i subscribed to god, Nah, load of bollox mate, He laughed his head off, well i cant lie, only to ethnics, because they would do it to me, and have tried,
    Things are looking up.
    Was it a double decker one so he can stand up.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 8:31

Morning all, at work this morning but as weather is fab think it will be around 3 hours. Hope everyone has a good day and Reg I haven't forgot the Dulux, speaking to Fred today, he will know.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 8:50

Morning All,
    Thats spooky, When i leapt out of bed, first thing i thought of, Was dulux paint, Then a cup of tea,
    Anybody else seen dulux in tenerife,? Speak up soon, I go next friday
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 9:41

Good morning members. Wonder who will show up today,
    I see, TD & PS keep pub hours,
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 9:45

Morning UD, how's it going? ☀
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 9:59

Morning LR, This sounds like the meetings in the great escape,
    Alls well in my camp thank you, been to the paper shop, 5 minutes piece and quiet, then grandaughter got up, demanding a 5 course breakfast, mmm, Looked in on Janet and she is sat up in bed reading, and watching the news, lynus the cat is meowing at the top of his voice, so things are normal here, Hows T this morning ?, are you marching her off somewhere on a highlands photo shoot,
    I keep thinking 5 more days to tenerife, then i remember, Son luke and young lexie are coming the next day, and Janet dosent know, So no piece again, i suppose it will be the monkey park, or in the pool, and nobody will have any money with them, It would make a scotsman weep, ooo
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 10:14

underdog wrote:Morning LR, This sounds like the meetings in the great escape,
    Alls well in my camp thank you, been to the paper shop, 5 minutes piece and quiet, then grandaughter got up, demanding a 5 course breakfast, mmm, Looked in on Janet and she is sat up in bed reading, and watching the news, lynus the cat is meowing at the top of his voice, so things are normal here, Hows T this morning ?, are you marching her off somewhere on a highlands photo shoot,
    I keep thinking 5 more days to tenerife, then i remember, Son luke and young lexie are coming the next day, and Janet dosent know, So no piece again, i suppose it will be the monkey park, or in the pool, and nobody will have any money with them, It would make a scotsman weep, ooo
    Nah Hospital hours mate and now at work.
    Morning all hope everyone has a safe day.PM sent LR.
    Be back soon got to do the staff hours.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 7:48

Morning all, just popped in for a minute as I'm taking my car to get a new back-box on the exhaust and a new o/s headlamp.Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 4 (The old one is full of condensation). Be back some time this afternoon. 'Bye! Hi
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 9:19

The Lone Ranger wrote:Morning all, just popped in for a minute as I'm taking my car to get a new back-box on the exhaust and a new o/s headlamp.Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 4 (The old one is full of condensation). Be back some time this afternoon. 'Bye! Hi
    Morning All and hope everyone has a good day. Lots of new faces appearing, welcome to you all.
    At work so will visit now and then, any issues or questions, ask away.
    If anyone has a way of putting a thanks button on we would appreciate some help as it is one thing we have not managed. K
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 10:14

Morning Members,
    What did i say about a quiet day Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 1498946960 One of my nieghbours who is worth at least £50 million, Flaps a bit when things are not plain sailing, I always cop for it then, Wet his pants because his battery was flat this morning, his fault, he is into IT, and has loads of stuff wired up in his car, Crazy proffesor like.
    Then he is off to sign a lease on a shop, so his daughter who has had a bang on the head sometime in her life, Can open a pet shop, Well its a bit bleeding obvious thats going to fail, Shops in the middle of nowhere, and his daughter is wired about 3 out of 10, Friggin hell, so i only just got rid of him. phew,
    Hope i'm left alone now,
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 7:11

Good morning people. Hope you all have a great day and stay out of trouble Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 2419626307
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 7:33

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 3
    Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. 1
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 8:17

Morning all, been at work nearly 2 hours now and it is horrid out there. :Happy:
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 9:12

:hi: Good morning, Well thats a nice touch when you arrive,
    Albatros playing in the background, logged off last night, And there it was, I had to sit a few minutes and listen to it' Nice one LR, Dont get that on many forums, Well you dont get anything on other forums,
    Boy do i love it when a plan comes together.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 9:21

it is lovely I agree. I shall have to keep my sound turned up from now on Hi

Last edited by Mermaid on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 17:28; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 10:30