Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+13
betty swollocks
Ben&Carol
3rdforum
Daryn
innit
Gypsy
Perfectspecimen
Cruella de Vil
Campbell Brodie
cunningham
Mermaid
Mcqueen
Topdog
17 posters

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Mcqueen Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 10:20

If and when anybody wakes me up, the first thing i do in the morning is go round and bang on there door until they answer it, Then when they say YES ? I go well i just thought i would wake you up, just like you did me last night, Students are the worst for it, but it usualy only happens the once, Twice and its war, I send somebody else round that dosent do much talking, I'm famous for it, all my lovely christian nieghbours love me for it, Really, Soon forget mr nice guy when sleep is concerned, Bassa's
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Mcqueen Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 7:49

Morning Members,
    I slept like a log, Dont remember waking up at all, Looks like its going to rain, No change there then, Lynus my cat is looking his age, Poor bugger looks a bit ragged now, Managed to troff a dish of whiskers though, I can see his bungalow on one of the camera's, some times i rewind to see what he doe's all night, bugger all is the answer, What a life, Bit like top dogs eh,
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 7:54

Morning all, not raining here, yet. Nowt else to report.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 7:58

Perfectspecimen wrote:Morning all, not raining here, yet. Nowt else to report.
    Has the water board gone now ?, Did they clean up after themselves,
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 8:02

Good morning everyone. It's not raining here :Happy:

I realised last night I have messed up my flight and I'm only going to the uk on 6th, not the 5th so having to change my train ticket and it only gives me half a day before setting off to the airport again Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 1498946960
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 8:07

underdog wrote:
    Has the water board gone now ?, Did they clean up after themselves,
    They went soon after dark last night. My car is sat in mud, looks as if its got flat tyres.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 8:10

Cruella de Vil wrote:Good morning everyone. It's not raining here :Happy:

I realised last night I have messed up my flight and I'm only going to the uk on 6th, not the 5th so having to change my train ticket and it only gives me half a day before setting off to the airport again Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 1498946960
    Why you coming for 1 day, money laundering? Dont forget the brolly and jumper!
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 8:20

Cruella de Vil wrote:Good morning everyone. It's not raining here :Happy:

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 2. Good job you checked your tickets. It is raining what a surpriseGood Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 4
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 8:23

Perfectspecimen wrote:
    Why you coming for 1 day, money laundering? Dont forget the brolly and jumper!

Coming for one day to catch a connecting flight Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3025408739 money laundering, I wish lol!
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 8:01

Good morning, I wont be around much today thinking of hitting the end of the sales so have a nice day. I see it was an interesting evening. :Crazy:
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 8:12

Done this once, it vanished, i had a pm to do, that buggered it up
    Morning Members.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 8:15

Good morning everyone :Happy:
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 8:18

Gypsy wrote:Good morning, I wont be around much today thinking of hitting the end of the sales so have a nice day. Taken me a while to get here but been catching up on all the posts. I see it was an interesting evening. :Crazy:

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3119136310 everyone. Have a good day shopping Gypsy. I have work for a couple of hours and then who knows what I might do :study:
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 9:15

Mermaid wrote: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3119136310 everyone. Have a good day shopping Gypsy. I have work for a couple of hours and then who knows what I might do :study:
    Day off me, so Gym first, as it is pouring hard. Then I am going to do some house jobs and a bit of recruiting. Be Good and play safe.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 7:38

Good morning everyone. Have a safe trip UD see you next week Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 294053457
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 8:24

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 6 Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 1 everyone. UD have a great holiday and safe flight.

cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 9:45

underdog wrote:Done this once, it vanished, i had a pm to do, that buggered it up.
    morning reg. are you all excited, Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3025408739 morning all. :Big Smile:
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 10:22

Perfectspecimen wrote:Hello peeps, you gone yet Reggie?
    Nah, been to morrisons for 3 ton of cat food, wonder why janet thinks he eats 3 times as much just bcause next door feeds him, ?, dont leave for the airport until noon,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 10:39

underdog wrote:
    Perfectspecimen wrote:Hello peeps, you gone yet Reggie?
    Nah, been to morrisons for 3 ton of cat food, wonder why janet thinks he eats 3 times as much just bcause next door feeds him, ?, dont leave for the airport until noon,
    VIP check in, only so he doesn't get banned from the airport. Imagine getting a seat next to Reg, "EXCUSE ME MATE, WHERE ARE THE PARACHUTES", "ARE YOU EATING THAT OR CAN I HAVE IT".
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 10:53

I dont sit with the public, i get a full row of seats so that dosent happen, imagine gupta sat with me, Nah, never,

I'm sure Janet just fell down the stairs ?. them cases are heavy,
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 10:56

underdog wrote:I dont sit with the public, i get a full row of seats so that dosent happen, imagine gupta sat with me, Nah, never,

I'm sure Janet just fell down the stairs ?. them cases are heavy,
    is she inside one? Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 2 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 12:04

Woman innit, always hide so they don't have to pay.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 14:38

well he should be on his way now. good afternoon C.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 14:45

Mermaid wrote:well he should be on his way now. good afternoon C.
    good afternoon. not yet he isnt. lol!
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 15:04

Will you lot stop posting on the am thread in the pm :No:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May 2024 - 18:46