Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+13
betty swollocks
Ben&Carol
3rdforum
Daryn
innit
Gypsy
Perfectspecimen
Cruella de Vil
Campbell Brodie
cunningham
Mermaid
Mcqueen
Topdog
17 posters

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Mermaid Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 16:39

Cruella de Vil wrote:Will you lot stop posting on the am thread in the pm :No:
    :Tongue:
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Cruella de Vil Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 8:28

Good morning everyone. Another lovely day here on the reef :Happy:
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 8:35

Cruella de Vil wrote:Good morning everyone. Another lovely day here on the reef :Happy:

Bragging are we? Good morning campers. We have Rain so that is a surprise lol Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 8:54

Sorry I rushed off yesterday, got a bit emotional but today is a good day. Got loads to do and want to do it early as it gets Sooooo Hotttt here unlike the UK :Tongue:
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 9:05

Queenie wrote:Sorry I rushed off yesterday, got a bit emotional but today is a good day. Got loads to do and want to do it early as it gets Sooooo Hotttt here unlike the UK :Tongue:

Sorry to hear that Queenie. Hope today is better for you and see you later. :Happy:
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 9:22

Morning everyone, what's for brekkie?Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 5
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 9:30

The Lone Ranger wrote:Morning everyone, what's for brekkie?Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 5
    Morning all, Queenie emotional,Totally acceptable, Scrambled Eggs for Brekki Cam and a high protein drink, then gym, got to get rid of this belly, for holiday. I have 2 new dresses and a mankini to fit in.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 9:55

Topdog wrote:Morning all, Queenie emotional,Totally acceptable, Scrambled Eggs for Brekki Cam and a high protein drink, then gym, got to get rid of this belly, for holiday. I have 2 new dresses and a mankini to fit in.

Morning TD, just had sausage sarnies with a mug of coffee...lovely
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 10:13

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    Morning TD, just had sausage sarnies with a mug of coffee...lovely
    Strangled Eggs Done, dog is giving me a pedicure now.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 11:53

Nice and Sunny here, looks like its me walking the dog, everyone still zzzzzzzz here.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 6:57

Good morning folks. I'm up nice and early today to change my avatar as PS thought I looked scary Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 3025408739
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 8:43

Morning, I'm here bright eyed and bushy tailed. Ready for the world to catch up. Hope everyone is feeling great. I'll go and have a nosey in the papers see if there is anything local going on to tell you about, then off out if anyones in Los Cris market I may see you.

Be good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 8:50

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 588840738 Keep the noise down you are far too chirpy in a morning. I can hardly open my eyes. Had a late one, got home at 1.00, finally turned the light off at 2.00 and nature woke me at 7.00 (cheeky lot my dogs needed letting out in the garden) Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 506932706 You have no doggie smileys is this a dog free zone?

Anyway like above possibly wont be round much as meeting friend and going into town, we may see Gipsy on our travels if she is wearing her knickers and carrying her crystal ball she should be easy to recognise.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 8:57

Queenie wrote: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 588840738 Keep the noise down you are far too chirpy in a morning. I can hardly open my eyes. Had a late one, got home at 1.00, finally turned the light off at 2.00 and nature woke me at 7.00 (cheeky lot my dogs needed letting out in the garden) Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 506932706 You have no doggie smileys is this a dog free zone?

Anyway like above possibly wont be round much as meeting friend and going into town, we may see Gipsy on our travels if she is wearing her knickers and carrying her crystal ball she should be easy to recognise.
    Have a nice day both and all others, I will be around today got lots at home to do. So Morning campers speak soon.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 9:00

Hi de Hi! Campers! Morning all. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 2752390508
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 9:10

Queenie wrote: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 588840738 Keep the noise down you are far too chirpy in a morning. I can hardly open my eyes. Had a late one, got home at 1.00, finally turned the light off at 2.00 and nature woke me at 7.00 (cheeky lot my dogs needed letting out in the garden) Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 506932706 You have no doggie smileys is this a dog free zone?

Doggies are now available. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 2752390508
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 9:20

The Lone Ranger wrote:

Doggies are now available. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 2752390508

animal Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 89616211 I like the 3 little ones.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 9:43

The Lone Ranger wrote:Doggies are now available. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 2752390508
    Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 115684958
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 10:07

God the place is full of dogs Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 2327103340 where are the kitties LR? Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 3754190863
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 10:15

Cruella de Vil wrote:God the place is full of dogs Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 2327103340 where are the kitties LR? Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 3754190863

Kitties also available. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 2752390508
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 10:22

I'm here
    Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 88382998

or did you mean one of these horrors.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 10:37

Gypsy I'm loving that video, he could be singing about Micky lol!

Thanks LR Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 2599196730
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 11:22

i have sent the link to my daughter as she has a kitten the same. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 2599196730
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 11:59

oops forgot to wish everyone a good morning,almost afternoon now as well. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 3119136310
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 12:01

Mermaid wrote:oops forgot to wish everyone a good morning,almost afternoon now as well. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 3 3119136310
    Breakfast in bed was it, lucky girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May 2024 - 20:42