Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+9
Mcqueen
3rdforum
Adam Mint
Gypsy
Topdog
cunningham
Mischief Maker
Campbell Brodie
CaribeCelt
13 posters

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot"

CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Ireland Male Posts : 1045

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" Empty Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot"

Post by CaribeCelt Sun 13 May 2012 - 21:12

A couple of drunken plonkers probably,and instead of enjoying lovely Tenerife are locked up in some cell...idiots.

http://newsinthesun.com/
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" Empty Re: Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot"

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 13 May 2012 - 21:14

CaribeCelt wrote:A couple of drunken plonkers probably,who instead of enjoying lovely Tenerife are locked up in some cell...idiots.

My sentiments exactly CC, which I put on TTF but I'm afraid they don't agree with me. They think they should be locked up for a few years. Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 3913804730
    Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Scotland Female Posts : 896

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" Empty Re: Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot"

Post by Mischief Maker Sun 13 May 2012 - 21:17

The Lone Ranger wrote:

My sentiments exactly CC, which I put on TTF but I'm afraid they don't agree with me. They think they should be locked up for a few years. Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 3913804730

yep i agree drunken idiots but don't think they need locked up for years - different story if they actually had a bomb
    keep them locked up til their flight home then court back in uk i think
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Ireland Male Posts : 1045

Post by CaribeCelt Sun 13 May 2012 - 21:26

The two lads probably made a stupid comment which the authorities have to act on,and are paying the price now,but locked up for a couple of years???No way,only Idiots or right wingers would want jail time for them.
    A massive fine maybe,but no way jail time,plus they'll probably be banned for life from whatever air-line they were using.
    The boys are paying the price now and that should be as far as it goes,imo.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Mon 14 May 2012 - 13:20

and why on earth should we have the expence of a court case?flog em,simple innit?
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 14 May 2012 - 13:36

Who would buy them H Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2839888827
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 14 May 2012 - 13:44

you are correct again kev,obviously two worthless individuals,no bloody good to man nor beast.one things for sure they wont want a taste of a spanish jails hospitality again.Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 3707059870 a bloke i met in tenerife got locked up for 48 hours after a demestic with his wife,got fed bread and water,had to piss and shit in the corner and made to clean it up with his hands, into a bucket.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 14 May 2012 - 14:08

Costa Cruises
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 14 May 2012 - 14:10

nah they are italians you pillock
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 14 May 2012 - 15:52

Where are the Costa's in Italy. Costa Brava, Costa Dorada (1 euro in Yellas), Costa packet, Costa Cruises.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 14 May 2012 - 16:12

Topdog wrote:Where are the Costa's in Italy. Costa Brava, Costa Dorada (1 euro in Yellas), Costa packet, Costa Cruises.

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2485877773 That's funny...
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 14 May 2012 - 16:13

Pope Costa the turd.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 14 May 2012 - 16:45

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    CaribeCelt wrote:A couple of drunken plonkers probably,who instead of enjoying lovely Tenerife are locked up in some cell...idiots.

hey cam,why have you gone back to posting on ttf after all this time,are you not well,do you need some counciling?Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2485877773
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 14 May 2012 - 16:53

cunningham wrote: hey cam,why have you gone back to posting on ttf after all this time,are you not well,do you need some counciling?Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2485877773

I couldn't get on for 8 months! I've only just managed to get back on a couple of weeks ago. Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 294053457
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 14 May 2012 - 16:56

and are you glad you did?Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2485877773 they dont change do they.Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 1498946960
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 14 May 2012 - 17:32

cunningham wrote:and are you glad you did?Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2485877773 they dont change do they.Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 1498946960
    Yeah, Say Hi to my mate Prickles, tell him I miss his humor.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Mon 14 May 2012 - 18:02

I'm racking my brain trying to identify Prickles - PM me or I won´t sleep tonight Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 506932706
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 14 May 2012 - 18:49

Gypsy wrote:I'm racking my brain trying to identify Prickles - PM me or I won´t sleep tonight Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 506932706
    just some nobhead from the dark place, oh dear that should have been a pm,sorry.Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2485877773 Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2485877773 Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2485877773
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Mon 14 May 2012 - 18:55

The same “P” who gave forum a bit of free advertising when all were in Tenerife (recall my PM to you Gypsy).

They do have a sense of humour, you just need a colonoscope to find it...

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2839888827

Last edited by Adam Mint on Mon 14 May 2012 - 19:05; edited 1 time in total
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 14 May 2012 - 19:02

Adam Mint wrote:The same “P” who gave forum a bit of free advertising when all were in Tenerife (recall my PM to you).

and for the not so bright ones on here, is that a camera they shove up your arse?
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Mon 14 May 2012 - 19:19

I am now with you - sorry slow on the uptake, but I thought LR was talking about TF and didn´t realise he was now back on TTF.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 14 May 2012 - 19:23

Gypsy wrote:I am now with you - sorry slow on the uptake, but I thought LR was talking about TF and didn´t realise he was now back on TTF.
    oh yes.Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2485877773 Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2485877773 will you be joining him mum?Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2839888827
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Mon 14 May 2012 - 19:26

cunningham wrote:
    Gypsy wrote:I am now with you - sorry slow on the uptake, but I thought LR was talking about TF and didn´t realise he was now back on TTF.
    oh yes.Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2485877773 Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2485877773 will you be joining him mum?Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 2839888827

Hell will freeze over first.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 14 May 2012 - 19:31

cunningham wrote:
    Adam Mint wrote:The same “P” who gave forum a bit of free advertising when all were in Tenerife (recall my PM to you).

and for the not so bright ones on here, is that a camera they shove up your arse?

yes
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Mon 14 May 2012 - 19:36

Great place, They build you up then ban you, For very little i thought, But i was warned, Did i listen ?, Nah, Boverd Nah, Both forums remind me of stepford wives, Everybody must think the same or YOUR Odd ?, Well i'm glad i'm odd, Somebody that actuly paid good money for a forum wants all the members to aggree and Hail miss piggy ? why, Dont these so called educated people know that not everybody thinks the same, And can you imagine if everybody did,
    Mary and his skirting boards would be redundent and past his sell by date, Nah people will find there own level and it looks like all the dreggs are here, So onward and upward people, Tomorro the world,
    Cam sensible ? Yeh i thought so too, Until i saw him trying to squeeze 40 pints into a 5ft 5" frame, But i like him like that, He aint no prickles, He's Cam the wee man, Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" 4248600970

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 4:24