Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+9
Mcqueen
3rdforum
Adam Mint
Gypsy
Topdog
cunningham
Mischief Maker
Campbell Brodie
CaribeCelt
13 posters

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot"

cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 Empty Re: Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot"

Post by cunningham Mon 14 May 2012 - 19:51

3rdforum wrote:

yes
    thanks.Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 2485877773
    cunningham
    cunningham

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 Empty Re: Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot"

Post by cunningham Mon 14 May 2012 - 19:54

Gypsy wrote:

Hell will freeze over first.
    quite safe during the present heatwave mum.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 14 May 2012 - 19:57

Mcqueen wrote:Great place, They build you up then ban you, For very little i thought, But i was warned, Did i listen ?, Nah, Boverd Nah, Both forums remind me of stepford wives, Everybody must think the same or YOUR Odd ?, Well i'm glad i'm odd, Somebody that actuly paid good money for a forum wants all the members to aggree and Hail miss piggy ? why, Dont these so called educated people know that not everybody thinks the same, And can you imagine if everybody did,
    Mary and his skirting boards would be redundent and past his sell by date, Nah people will find there own level and it looks like all the dreggs are here, So onward and upward people, Tomorro the world,
    Cam sensible ? Yeh i thought so too, Until i saw him trying to squeeze 40 pints into a 5ft 5" frame, But i like him like that, He aint no prickles, He's Cam the wee man, Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 4248600970

Cam the wee man...love it! Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 3025408739
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Mon 14 May 2012 - 20:11

Cam the Wee Man with a Van.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 14 May 2012 - 20:13

This bloke.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 14 May 2012 - 20:25

Jeez! I've got jaws like John Goodman! Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 3025408739
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Mon 14 May 2012 - 20:28

that is a horrible photo Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 506932706
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 14 May 2012 - 20:31

I could have adjusted it with the software available but thought nah, eaux naturale
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 14 May 2012 - 20:38

Topdog wrote:I could have adjusted it with the software available but thought nah, eaux naturale

Makes me good-looking...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 15 May 2012 - 0:26

Just a matter of time until they had a dig at you Cam. Wouldnt bother posting there if thats their attitude. If the Spanish authorities wanna waste their money locking up these idiots more fool them. One of them is called Levi, maybe hes Jewish, nah. And the other ones covered in tatoos.......Result then. Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 3025408739 On a slightly different tack I get really wound up having to queue up for ages to have a foreigner inspect my passport and stick it in a swipe machine when I arrive at Luton. What a breath of fresh air it is when arriving in Tenerife and they barely glance at your passport but stop the obviously non ethnically European people. Such a shame they cant adopt this idea in UK.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Tue 15 May 2012 - 8:18

We came back through Gatnick with 2 foster lads, then aged 16 and 17. Hello family, argh you have different names. Yep, I am Kevin.
    No dee last name is different, Yep, these are our foster children.
    Do you have a letter to confirm this, no we only need one to leave the country, besides, check their ages.
    You may be bringing them in to the country against their will.
    Boys, " they are we wanted to stay in Tenerife with the girls, sun and beer"
    Woman, "sorry can't let you in, without a letter"
    Phone the social worker, here is a number.
    Woman, how do I know it is a social worker.
    Because they will answer with the words, SOCIAL SERVICES.
    No sorry, please stand there.

English supervisor come over, what is the problem, none.
    Sorry to keep you.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Tue 15 May 2012 - 9:12

Topdog wrote:We came back through Gatnick with 2 foster lads, then aged 16 and 17. Hello family, argh you have different names. Yep, I am Kevin.
    Do you have a letter to confirm this, no we only need one to leave the country, besides, check their ages.

Sorry to keep you.

I know they have to be careful but they over do it sometimes
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Tue 15 May 2012 - 9:59

Topdog wrote:We came back through Gatnick with 2 foster lads, then aged 16 and 17. Hello family, argh you have different names. Yep, I am Kevin.

Sorry to keep you.
    who the hell in there right mind would take a 16 and 17 year old lads on holiday if they didnt have to?Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 3707059870 Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 3025408739
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 15 May 2012 - 11:01

Passports have been removed while awaiting trial. ... more
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Tue 15 May 2012 - 11:06

Gypsy wrote:Passports have been removed while awaiting trial. ... more
    should we have a whipround for then,in case they run out of beer money?Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 2839888827
    Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

Post by Blyth Spirit Tue 15 May 2012 - 11:20

We've all had them on flights, personally think alcohol should be banned from sale on flight full stop.

People can drink in the departure lounge (which is where most of the pi**ed people instances originate) if they 'need' a drink.

But it won't happen as the airlines make money out of selling substantially marked up drinks during flights.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Tue 15 May 2012 - 16:39

I just hope they have learn't a hard lesson and that others will realize that this is what happens when you make a comment like they did.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 15 May 2012 - 16:45

Good to see someone acting with a bit of sense and seeing the "offence" for what it really was. A pair of drunken kids who won't forget this little lesson in a hurry. Give them a fine and send them home.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Tue 15 May 2012 - 16:50

The Lone Ranger wrote:Good to see someone acting with a bit of sense and seeing the "offence" for what it really was. A pair of drunken kids who won't forget this little lesson in a hurry. Give them a fine and send them home.
    no bloody way cam,that was a very serious offence and should be punished accordingly.fine my arse.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Tue 15 May 2012 - 16:51

fine by me.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 15 May 2012 - 16:53

cunningham wrote:
    The Lone Ranger wrote:Good to see someone acting with a bit of sense and seeing the "offence" for what it really was. A pair of drunken kids who won't forget this little lesson in a hurry. Give them a fine and send them home.
    no bloody way cam,that was a very serious offence and should be punished accordingly.fine my arse.

Nah, it was two drunken kids thinking they were being funny. If they were suicide bombers they aren't going to tell you they've got a bomb in their suitcase are they? Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 1498946960
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Tue 15 May 2012 - 17:02

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    cunningham wrote:

Nah, it was two drunken kids thinking they were being funny. If they were suicide bombers they aren't going to tell you they've got a bomb in their suitcase are they? Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 1498946960
    well you have your views regarding disapline i have mine,i am not going to fall out with you over a couple of complete nobheads.Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 1498946960
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Tue 15 May 2012 - 17:27

Nothing to do with this particular case, but in general I think my lad is right, the trouble with the world today is there are no deterrents. People know they can get away with anything and the worst they will get is a bit of community service or a fine paid at a few pence a week from their ill gotten benefits.

Now if the birch was still around the threat of half a dozen quick lashes would make a lot of people think twice about what they are about to do. Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 506932706 Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 755705644
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 15 May 2012 - 17:31

cunningham wrote: well you have your views regarding disapline i have mine,i am not going to fall out with you over a couple of complete nobheads.Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 1498946960

Quite right too mate.... Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 294053457
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Tue 15 May 2012 - 17:49

Gypsy wrote:Nothing to do with this particular case, but in general I think my lad is right, the trouble with the world today is there are no deterrents. People know they can get away with anything and the worst they will get is a bit of community service or a fine paid at a few pence a week from their ill gotten benefits.

Now if the birch was still around the threat of half a dozen quick lashes would make a lot of people think twice about what they are about to do. Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 506932706 Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 755705644

Just re-read my post, it must be the heat that is making me so grumpy Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 2 16779677

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 21:24