Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+9
Mcqueen
3rdforum
Adam Mint
Gypsy
Topdog
cunningham
Mischief Maker
Campbell Brodie
CaribeCelt
13 posters

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot"

cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 Empty Re: Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot"

Post by cunningham Wed 16 May 2012 - 18:28

Adam Mint wrote:As said I think they are a pair of twa#s and would not have liked to have been on plane or in departure lounge bar with them, but whole incident is being blown out of proportion, yes throw the book at them for what they done, drunk and out of order on a plane, but terrorists!!!!

If they had said to trolley dolly give me a drink or I’ll kill you, do you think there would have been the same reaction, no, they would have been ignored.

As for the birching, as long as it’s being metered out by a scantly dressed leather clad female where do you sign up....

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 2839888827
    that sounds like a job for cru,she is into leather and whips,i will put a good word in for you, she will be out of africa shortly.Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 Empty Re: Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot"

Post by Adam Mint Wed 16 May 2012 - 18:53

Mmmm, South African Bullwhips, she got any police friends over there who may still have one lying in the back of a cupboard....

cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Wed 16 May 2012 - 18:58

Adam Mint wrote:Mmmm, South African Bullwhips, she got any police friends over there who may still have one lying in the back of a cupboard....

there is one on the back seat of her fiesta.Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 3541198291 Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 16 May 2012 - 19:01

Bit like me, I’ve got a fiesta on my back seat...
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Wed 16 May 2012 - 19:29

Adam Mint wrote:Bit like me, I’ve got a fiesta on my back seat...
    with the pages stuck together? btw. cru's car is a clio,i got a bit mixed up.Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 16 May 2012 - 20:04

Sorry thought yo meant Alphabetically, Barca is nearer to Equator than Rome or Lisbon.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 16 May 2012 - 20:12

Topdog wrote:Sorry thought yo meant Alphabetically, Barca is nearer to Equator than Rome or Lisbon.

Lisbon wins...see here Cities by Latitude
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 16 May 2012 - 20:15

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    Topdog wrote:Sorry thought yo meant Alphabetically, Barca is nearer to Equator than Rome or Lisbon.

Still Barca as B is nearer to E than L or R.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 16 May 2012 - 20:18

Topdog wrote:
    The Lone Ranger wrote:

Still Barca as B is nearer to E than L or R.

Ooooh! I see what you did there... Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 4226408756
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 16 May 2012 - 20:20

No one said in the original mention of the question that it was on a Titude value, so being the word sleuth I am, ah..they mean alphabet, tricksters, I win.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 16 May 2012 - 20:23

New york further south than Rome too. But you wouldnt know by LR's info cos they have left America out entirely!
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 16 May 2012 - 20:27

Rome is nearer South than New York on my way of thinking.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 16 May 2012 - 20:32

Exactly, thats why you're wrong again. Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 16 May 2012 - 20:35

Did you know if go through the Panama Canal from Atlantic to Pacific (East to West), You will be travelling East to west for only a small part of the journey?
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 16 May 2012 - 20:37

...and Edinburgh is further west than Cardiff...true!
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 16 May 2012 - 20:40

And you can walk from Russia to America.
    Vera Lynn
    Vera Lynn

UK Female Posts : 170

Post by Vera Lynn Thu 17 May 2012 - 23:45

These lads have been released today minus their passports so they are stuck here and have to face a trial here... not looking good for the plonkers.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 18 May 2012 - 3:00

The Lone Ranger wrote:...and Edinburgh is further west than Cardiff...true!

I didn’t know that...
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 18 May 2012 - 6:51

Adam Mint wrote:
    The Lone Ranger wrote:...and Edinburgh is further west than Cardiff...true!

I didn’t know that...
    So is Glasgow Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 1498946960
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 18 May 2012 - 9:51

Vera Lynn wrote:These lads have been released today minus their passports so they are stuck here and have to face a trial here... not looking good for the plonkers.

I haven´t seen much about these boys in the UK press, it they are persistent troublemakers at home then they should have the book thrown at them, but if they are just kids that have escaped for possibly their first holiday abroad, they probably have no idea how to behave, are feeling their feet by getting drunk and will have learnt a lesson the hard way - we were all young and daft once upon a time - well I was don´t know about the rest of you - daft yes, but young !!! weather
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Fri 18 May 2012 - 9:59

Gypsy wrote:
    Vera Lynn wrote:These lads have been released today minus their passports so they are stuck here and have to face a trial here... not looking good for the plonkers.

I haven´t seen much about these boys in the UK press, it they are persistent troublemakers at home then they should have the book thrown at them, but if they are just kids that have escaped for possibly their first holiday abroad, they probably have no idea how to behave, are feeling their feet by getting drunk and will have learnt a lesson the hard way - we were all young and daft once upon a time - well I was don´t know about the rest of you - daft yes, but young !!! Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 4226408756
    why is it mum,you women always have to make excuses for other peoples actions? if we all did what they did we would be in shit street,eh?
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 18 May 2012 - 10:08

I am certainly not making excuses son, if I thought it was anything other than highjinks I would hand out the severest punishment allowed. I
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Fri 18 May 2012 - 10:23

Gypsy wrote:I am certainly not making excuses son, if I thought it was anything other than highjinks I would hand out the severest punishment allowed. I
    carry on mum.Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 4248600970 Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 294053457 ,high jinks my arse.nobheads,simple innit?
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 18 May 2012 - 12:08

we all have our own views on what should happen to the lads.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 15:53

What happened to this two?

Two men arrested at Tenerife airport in "Bomb plot" - Page 4 2931609686

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 20:25