Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+11
Adam Mint
3rdforum
Blyth Spirit
Davie Thistle
NEMESI5
Jimandsi
Mermaid
Topdog
Gypsy
Mcqueen
Cruella de Vil
15 posters

Is this a forum about Tenerife??

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is this a forum about Tenerife??

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 17:30

Well I quite like this shite so blox. Each to his own. Its not a competition is it?
    BobMac
    BobMac

Scotland Male Posts : 517

Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is this a forum about Tenerife??

Post by BobMac Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 17:35

Cruella de Vil wrote:

Please read ALL of my posts before you comment like this Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 294053457

Sorry about that - I didn't mean to cause offence.

Part of what I typed didn't get sent.

What I meant to say as well was that if you check the other Tenerife forums, they all contain a lot of non-Tenerife content.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 17:38

Perfectspecimen wrote:Well I quite like this shite so blox. Each to his own. Its not a competition is it?

I like competitions, don’t like tea...

It's shite.
    Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 2084528412
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 17:45

I feel a beer coming on yes.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 18:05

Gypsy wrote:But Bob, you only post on the sport Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 3275847336

BobMac wrote: Pardon

I'm mainly active on the Rangers thread at the moment but I have posts in several other threads - Jokes, Fate of Euro, and others

Exactly, Rangers and the Euro neither of which have gone far off topic and if they have, have quickly returned. But if you were specifically interested in those two threads and they were hijacked to suddenly discuss the merits of long distance spitting you would be either pissed off or you would give up posting.

All that is being said is if a subject is serious, let it stay serious and all the rest are a free for all. Not really rocket science.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 18:45

Totally agree with some threads need to stay on.As for our Juba getting the arse again, if he bothered to read my post I said he insulted the good postings by people in stating the whole lot were shite.
    I know some feel Peter wants to help us along and I ma sure that is the intention. I for one am certainly up for improvement but to be honest since Peter/Juba/Nemesis said he could improve our rankings, but they have gone down.
    Not sure about the agenda and Why. weather
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 19:26

Gypsy wrote:

Exactly, Rangers and the Euro neither of which have gone far off topic and if they have, have quickly returned. But if you were specifically interested in those two threads and they were hijacked to suddenly discuss the merits of long distance spitting you would be either pissed off or you would give up posting.

All that is being said is if a subject is serious, let it stay serious and all the rest are a free for all. Not really rocket science.

But the long distance spitting thread is close...

Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 2077966078

Can we start a new one.......
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

Post by Jimandsi Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 19:54

Topdog wrote:

As for our Juba getting the arse again, if he bothered to read my post I said he insulted the good postings by people in stating the whole lot were shite.

I know some feel Peter wants to help us along and I ma sure that is the intention. I for one am certainly up for improvement but to be honest since Peter/Juba/Nemesis said he could improve our rankings, but they have gone down. Not sure about the agenda and Why. weather

@TD

You and I have had this discussion before regarding our old friend Juba.

I believe the bloke is a complete wanker and hasn't got a clue what he is talking about. I've sacked better bullshitters than him !

Regarding his "agenda" - everywhere he goes, he is out to cause mayhem for some reason (jealosy maybe) and is eventually banned.

If he is so knowledgeable and successful, then how come he spends all of his time stalking around Internet Forums ?

A very big lesson to be learnt here I think:- YG banned from here once and then invited back, only to be banned again. Juba banned from here once and then invited back, only to be banned again.

A Leopard never changes his spots.

Jimbo

---

Evening all Hi
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 20:02

Jimandsi wrote:

@TD

You and I have had this discussion before regarding our old friend Juba.

I believe the bloke is a complete wanker and hasn't got a clue what he is talking about. I've sacked better bullshitters than him !

Regarding his "agenda" - everywhere he goes, he is out to cause mayhem for some reason (jealosy maybe) and is eventually banned.

If he is so knowledgeable and successful, then how come he spends all of his time stalking around Internet Forums ?

A very big lesson to be learnt here I think:- YG banned from here once and then invited back, only to be banned again. Juba banned from here once and then invited back, only to be banned again.

A Leopard never changes his spots.

Jimbo

---

Evening all Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 1293356558
    good evening well said jim.Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 3318427985 if they are not talking shite they are stiring it.
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

Post by Jimandsi Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 20:08

And a very good evening to you Mr T. Hi

What are you doing here ? There's some footy on, isn't there ?

Still pissing down in Exeter. Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 2761542443
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 20:12

Jimandsi wrote:And a very good evening to you Mr T. Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 1293356558

What are you doing here ? There's some footy on, isn't there ?

Still pissing down in Exeter. Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 2761542443
    is there? not in my front room Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 3707059870 rugby league supermen on sky sports.proper mans game.Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 294053457
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

Post by Jimandsi Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 15:43

Where's Cru gone ? Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 3275847336
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 15:50

Tenerife weather
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 19:36

Jimandsi wrote:
    Where's Cru gone ? Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 3275847336
    whimbledon innit.Is this a forum about Tenerife?? - Page 3 3403587985

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 12:06