Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+17
Hayzer
Mozzie
innit
Blyth Spirit
searcher
Adam Mint
Elle1971
Mischief Maker
cunningham
Perfectspecimen
Topdog
3rdforum
Gypsy
Cruella de Vil
Mermaid
Campbell Brodie
Mcqueen
21 posters

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight?

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight?

Post by Topdog Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 20:16

Mcqueen wrote:I had some blady queer thing i cant even spell, 6/10
    Quentin Crisps
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight?

Post by 3rdforum Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 20:21

Likes his toast done on one side.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 20:40

Scampi, chips and peas. 6/10
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 21:11

I made a spag bol. It was nice, but since I have been cooking mince for the dogs, I have really gone off using mince for us !! I made a creme caramel for pudding. All in all 8/10 but most of that was for the pudding.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sun 3 Jun 2012 - 17:23

Christ knows what i just had What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3275847336 Janets gone strange since she got this new kitchen What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 1498946960 4/10
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sun 3 Jun 2012 - 17:30

Baked Potato with Scottish chedder cheese.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sun 3 Jun 2012 - 17:38

Sunday roast is in the oven at the moment so we will be eating early as we are out this evening. Smells good, but can´t score it yet.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 3 Jun 2012 - 20:02

I came back and cooked a sunday roast, just scoffed it.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sun 3 Jun 2012 - 22:26

2 slices of carrot cake and 2 mugs of tea. 9/10
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 7:04

3rdforum wrote:2 slices of carrot cake and 2 mugs of tea. 9/10

Phew at last someone who answered the question properly What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2931609686
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 7:54

I never score my meals What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2839888827
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 9:23

Mermaid never scores whilst eating What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 1498946960 What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2419626307
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 18:45

A nice piece of steak, Few chips and salad, 7/10
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 18:48

For lunch we had HUGE prawns with melba toast and salad

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 Steam_prawn

For dinner we are having steak, mushrooms and broccoli. I could stay on this diet forever What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 871748619
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 18:58

Chicken and vegetable pie with Jersey royals and sweetcorn. 8/10
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 19:09

We were out doing some banky bits and it started chucking it down. We dashed in to Wetherspoons, don't usually frequent them but had a curry and pint, Currry was tikka Masala, larged up with extras, nan, barg, sam, mango, 2 pops and some bombay, £7.50 including the beer and it was pretty OK.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 19:56

We been 'up north' got a pair of shoes, some loo rolls and some kitchen rolls, not very exciting but didn´t want to cook so we had a pizza. 7/10
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 20:05

Gypsy wrote:We been 'up north' got a pair of shoes, some loo rolls and some kitchen rolls, not very exciting but didn´t want to cook so we had a pizza. 7/10

Whereabouts "up north"? C'mon...'fess up, tell us where you went. What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2519755782 (Everybody get a cup of tea and settle down 'cos this will be good...)What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 Emo-cafea
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 20:18

Shepards Pie. 6/10
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 20:22

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    Gypsy wrote:We been 'up north' got a pair of shoes, some loo rolls and some kitchen rolls, not very exciting but didn´t want to cook so we had a pizza. 7/10

Whereabouts "up north"? C'mon...'fess up, tell us where you went. What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2519755782 (Everybody get a cup of tea and settle down 'cos this will be good...)What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 Emo-cafea
    Al Campo, no doubt.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 20:32

I made chicken curry with extra peppers garlic onions and mushrooms in a masala sauce with basmati rice. Yummy, at least 8/10. I especially like mushrooms when they are young and hard, these were perfect. Sometimes I just eat them raw.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 20:33

Perfectspecimen wrote:I made chicken curry with extra peppers garlic onions and mushrooms in a masala sauce with basmati rice. Yummy, at least 8/10. I especially like mushrooms when they are young and hard, these were perfect. Sometimes I just eat them raw.

Magic...
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 20:43

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    Perfectspecimen wrote:I made chicken curry with extra peppers garlic onions and mushrooms in a masala sauce with basmati rice. Yummy, at least 8/10. I especially like mushrooms when they are young and hard, these were perfect. Sometimes I just eat them raw.

Magic...
    Love raw mush, also raw mush and spring onion, soaked in a vinagrette dressing, lovely.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 20:46

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 426031496 I'm dribbling all over my keyboard!
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 20:54

Put yer teeth in What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 Gurn

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 3:34