Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+17
Elle1971
Davie Thistle
tonto
Blyth Spirit
innit
Mischief Maker
Mozzie
Gypsy
Adam Mint
3rdforum
Mcqueen
Mermaid
Campbell Brodie
Cruella de Vil
searcher
Topdog
Perfectspecimen
21 posters

What are you doing today??

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

What are you doing today?? - Page 40 Empty Re: What are you doing today??

Post by Mcqueen Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 17:26

3rdforum wrote:Hows the jaw Mermaid??

I went to the paint shop. They didn't have the colour on the shelf so they mixed it up. I've dealt with this crowd before and told them that I wasn't paying any extra for them to get it right, should they feck up. Got to the house I'm doing. Opened the can, tried a bit on the wall and............ it was at least 3 shades darker. Back to the shop, got hold of the muppet, told him he fecked up, he said he'd lighten it. Tried to charge me 15 euro for the trouble. Told him he had as much chance of getting the colour right as he had of me paying the 15 euro. Manager arrives on the scene. Sends the muppet away. Mixed the paint correctly and gave me back a fiver for the trouble. Now thats customer service! Wish I had Reg there though, he would have got the house painted for free ( and rented his place in TRG for a week What are you doing today?? - Page 40 3025408739)

What are you doing today?? - Page 40 577704309 Well you have to tell them, My mate Geof was round the other night, i was telling him about Boots What are you doing today?? - Page 40 3025408739, He went quiet then said what do you mean you payed for thin lenses, so i showed him and said feel the weight of them, then feel the weight of yours, He never said anything but next morning he took his back, got them to reduce the thickness, well pleased he is, You dont get if you dont ask,
    So i roped him in to a lift today, sure he said where do you want dropping off, "Fleetwood" i said What are you doing today?? - Page 40 2419626307
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 17:33

Today Mathew ive been to Fleetwood to pick up a BMW 325i m sport. 33 mpg on the way home ? whats that all about, still supped £20 What are you doing today?? - Page 40 1498946960 Expensive now running any car, What are you doing today?? - Page 40 891431278
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 17:55

I went for a late lunch with Cru and Ben and Carol, it was lovely we never stopped chatting but Cru is really not 100% she has been poorly for almost 2 weeks and has a really bad cough I was quite worried about her she was a bit quiet and not her usual chirpy self.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 18:09

Give my best wishes to Cru when you speak to her. Hope your lunch was good. Where did you go today?
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 18:17

Yep, all the best to lindie lou
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 19:13

If your still popping in for a read Linda, get well soon! What are you doing today?? - Page 40 1293356558
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 19:35

Yep, same from me Cru. Thats what Patsy had, shes all right now though, back on the fags. Silly.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 19:48

Mermaid wrote:Give my best wishes to Cru when you speak to her. Hope your lunch was good. Where did you go today?

I'll pass on everyone's best wishes.

Mermaid we went to Taylors Lounge - it was OK there was a gobby waitress thought she was being friendly but she kept interrupting our conversation and just couldn´t take the hint. She was so loud you could hear her right across in the opposite side of the bar (you know they have two together). Carol and I had scampi nice, but didn´t take much skill, Ben's was lovely, homemade meat pie with mash. peas and lashings of gravy and Cru went for the Cajun Chicken - she left half and told the waitress it was far too salty to which she said, yes we know it is a new coating and it is very salty - now FFS wouldn´t you have thought they would have told people when they were ordering. I suppose they think 'Only tourists' so doesn´t matter they'll be back home next week.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 20:31

Gypsy wrote:
    Mermaid wrote:Give my best wishes to Cru when you speak to her. Hope your lunch was good. Where did you go today?

I'll pass on everyone's best wishes.

Mermaid we went to Taylors Lounge - it was OK there was a gobby waitress thought she was being friendly but she kept interrupting our conversation and just couldn´t take the hint. She was so loud you could hear her right across in the opposite side of the bar (you know they have two together). Carol and I had scampi nice, but didn´t take much skill, Ben's was lovely, homemade meat pie with mash. peas and lashings of gravy and Cru went for the Cajun Chicken - she left half and told the waitress it was far too salty to which she said, yes we know it is a new coating and it is very salty - now FFS wouldn´t you have thought they would have told people when they were ordering. I suppose they think 'Only tourists' so doesn´t matter they'll be back home next week.

too much salt is not good for anyone.should be a health warning What are you doing today?? - Page 40 3025408739. I have eaten in Taylors but it was a while ago. It was lovely but if the staff are not up too scratch it can put you off going back
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 18:24

Today i moved Janets sunbed to the students garage, Nearly killed myself in the process, i now have a sore back What are you doing today?? - Page 40 1498946960. Emma the little blonde with the perfectly formed medium sized breasts asked if they could use it, i nearly said yes if i can watch, but you have to be carefull what you say, So i said sure but dont blame me if you get skin cancer or blind yourself, i will set it up and if you use it its nothing to do with me, What are you doing today?? - Page 40 3275847336. I worked out if i drilled a hole through the wall down the bottom en.- no forget it i'm no perv. What are you doing today?? - Page 40 2419626307
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 18:30

What are you doing today?? - Page 40 2485877773 What are you doing today?? - Page 40 2485877773
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 18:47

Mcqueen wrote:Today i moved Janets sunbed to the students garage, Nearly killed myself in the process, i now have a sore back What are you doing today?? - Page 40 1498946960. Emma the little blonde with the perfectly formed medium sized breasts asked if they could use it, i nearly said yes if i can watch, but you have to be carefull what you say, So i said sure but dont blame me if you get skin cancer or blind yourself, i will set it up and if you use it its nothing to do with me, What are you doing today?? - Page 40 3275847336. I worked out if i drilled a hole through the wall down the bottom en.- no forget it i'm no perv. What are you doing today?? - Page 40 2419626307
    More like you will go blind. What are you doing today?? - Page 40 2485877773
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 19:23

Today I went to deepest darkest Norfolk to collect some gear and dropped in at Aldi in Thetford on the way back. Scruffy bugger in front of me at the checkout with Jamaican hairstyle only tried to smuggle out a bottle of Vodka, haha it wasnt even decent Smirnoff stuff. Cant be many blacks in Thetford, his cards marked! What are you doing today?? - Page 40 3025408739
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 9:10

Off shopping with daughter and Macie. Tonight Mischief Maker is taking me out.(early birthday pressy) I have to be ready for 6pm and that is all I know. All will be revealed later
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 9:35

You enjoy
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 10:19

Done the shopping run What are you doing today?? - Page 40 2188261252 What are you doing today?? - Page 40 2519755782,Now waiting on punters to arrive, got an open fire going in the parlour, love the smell of the house burning down What are you doing today?? - Page 40 3275847336, once i relieve those people of their hard earned i'm off to collect a motor, then back to base for lunch, then i shall read and doze in front of the ashes of what used to be home, winding down for the weekend, yes i have a hard life but somebody has to do it,
    And while i remember Morrisons is the only super market not caught flogging a dead horse, they have their own slaughter houses, i was going to say abbatwa but i dont know how to spell it, I T What are you doing today?? - Page 40 3025408739

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 8:13