Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Planning applications

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Planning applications Empty Planning applications

Post by Mcqueen Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 21:17

I just watched the planners on bbc 2, one law for us and no laws for them, English couple wanting to build some houses on a brown field site -Nah you have to build a footpath to the nearest town 1 mile away ?. cost £400k, Some group wanting to extend their place of worship, should supply 1500 parking spaces, nah 3 only,
    The building was going to look a pigs ear, so what, the planning officer was talked down by one of the group before she could say why they cant do it, one of their group was on the board and called for a vote, obviously they was 4 times the number of them so the vote got carried to a yes, meeting adjourned, Am i glad i dont live in Rochdale,
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Planning applications Empty Re: Planning applications

Post by Gypsy Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 9:04

As an aside to what you are saying about Rochdale, I received this video yesterday which shows the Migraine caused by Migrants. And before anyone presses the report as racial button, it is not racial, there are government ministers talking about how they got it wrong.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 9:27

Round up all the ex-pats Gypsy and get over here to even the numbers out! Planning applications 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 10:00

What i watched last night was a complete disregard for planning rules just because of who they are,
    I dont concider myself racist on the grounds of colour, but we must have a level playing field, I saw the white Brittish planning officer just rail roaded into submission by them, its not right, will anybody speak up, No scared shitless,
    I know i go on about it and the things they get up to, but only because it isnt right, Once they have control in parliment then we are stuffed, and its only a matter of time, its called a crusade, glad i'm not long for this planet, but i worry for my grandchildren,
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 13:27

We are even getting them round here now Reg. They land at Heathrow and London cant house them so they are being shipped up here to do battle with the Poles for the nice council houses with gardens. None in my village, yet. I see trouble brewing, the locals dont even like us 'Londoners' Planning applications 1498946960

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 0:47