Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
3rdforum
Topdog
Dronnyman
7 posters

Monarch Airlines

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Monarch Airlines - Page 2 Empty Re: Monarch Airlines

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 2 May 2013 - 21:40

You can still get there fairly cheap if you book keenly. My last 3 flights cost 145, 113, and 119 all return. The last one includes a case coming back, that was TCX all the others were Ryanair. And I never book seats or priority queue, total waste of money. You could still end up sitting next to a honey monster or screaming baby/unruly kids.
    Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

England Male Posts : 99

Post by Dronnyman Thu 2 May 2013 - 21:47

Dronnyman wrote:The Monarch flight Tenerife/Gatwick last Friday was the worst in all my life. The seat pitch was given as 28/29", but the heaviest guy on the plane was sitiing in front of me, which reduced it by another inch or so. I had to sit diagonally all the way! I recommend anybody with long legs to cough up the GBP30 to reserve a seat with more leg room. Even the flight attendants had to admit that the plane was the worst in the Monarch fleet. The new Premier Inn at GTW North Terminal is excellent value - GBP46 for the room only - very quiet.
    The recent reviews on Tripadvisor are quoting GBP39!! WTF?
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Thu 2 May 2013 - 21:57

Perfectspecimen wrote:You can still get there fairly cheap if you book keenly. My last 3 flights cost 145, 113, and 119 all return. The last one includes a case coming back, that was TCX all the others were Ryanair. And I never book seats or priority queue, total waste of money. You could still end up sitting next to a honey monster or screaming baby/unruly kids.

Never thought of that! Monarch Airlines - Page 2 294053457

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 11:42