Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+13
Blyth Spirit
betty swollocks
Gypsy
3rdforum
cunningham
innit
Mcqueen
Mischief Maker
Mermaid
Perfectspecimen
Topdog
Cruella de Vil
Campbell Brodie
17 posters

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight?

Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight?

Post by Cruella de Vil Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:41

Wraps (made by OH) filled with left over spag bol What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2133634253
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight?

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:47

Perfectspecimen wrote:Chips AND spaghetti? Is that a Scottish delicacy?

Heinz tinned spaghetti V.Delish.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:48

Cruella de Vil wrote:Wraps (made by OH) filled with left over spag bol What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2133634253
    i think you are on the wrong thread linda, you know you do dinner not tea.What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3025408739 tuna jacket spuds and salad, cheese and buisciuts, washed down with a glass of cheap plonk, sat on the balcony watching armas come in and the sun go down, its a hard life init?
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:02

cunningham wrote: i think you are on the wrong thread linda, you know you do dinner not tea.What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3025408739 tuna jacket spuds and salad, cheese and buisciuts, washed down with a glass of cheap plonk, sat on the balcony watching armas come in and the sun go down, its a hard life init?
    Tight Git, take the wife out for dinner.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:07

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    Perfectspecimen wrote:Chips AND spaghetti? Is that a Scottish delicacy?

Heinz tinned spaghetti V.Delish.
    Alphbeti spaghetti, Educational for kids, Last time they had it we was short of the letter x, So i made some, Covered i was,
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:09

Topdog wrote:Tight Git, take the wife out for dinner.
    mmmm. maybe thats why i can spend the winter here instead of two weeks.What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:10

Underdog wrote:
    Alphbeti spaghetti, Educational for kids, Last time they had it we was short of the letter x, So i made some, Covered i was,
    Just S and E then Reg
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:19

Lexie. one track
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 18:10

Ah you see, You all forgot this, Because we dont have pages were you can see it for days on end,
    Tonight Mathew we had, Fish, New patato's, Mushy pea's, And parsley sauce,
    Then Fruit and Yoghurt,
    Hows about that then,
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 18:17

Underdog wrote:Ah you see, You all forgot this, Because we dont have pages were you can see it for days on end,
    Tonight Mathew we had, Fish, New patato's, Mushy pea's, And parsley sauce,
    Then Fruit and Yoghurt,
    Hows about that then,

All sourced by Jan on Friday in Morrison's while you sat on your backside drinking coffee.

Well done Jan. :Happy:
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 18:21

Who told you ?, Ney, It could have been Sainsbury's, She walks through it on the way home,
    Must have a daily fix of self serv, Notes are dispensed below your reciept, I watch her saying it,
    Female, Complete barking, What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2458678113
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 18:41

Underdog wrote:Who told you ?, Ney, It could have been Sainsbury's, She walks through it on the way home,
    Must have a daily fix of self serv, Notes are dispensed below your reciept, I watch her saying it,
    Female, Complete barking, What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2458678113
    Having Chicken and Bacon club sarnie with fresh bread and lots of salade.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:15

We are having mince and veg wraps with sweet and sour sauce, wraps being made by OH, tomorrow it's my choice and a good dose of veggies and healthy food What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2908439648
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:25

Me and Mermaid only had sausage casserole with no chips or tatties as we had a power cut! Never mind, it'll do us good not to be stuffing ourselves. I'm going to get a can of pepsi now, I'm thirsty. I'm always thirsty the day after badminton.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:28

Cruella de Vil wrote:We are having mince and veg wraps with sweet and sour sauce, wraps being made by OH, tomorrow it's my choice and a good dose of veggies and healthy food What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2908439648
    did you get them wraps as a job lot linda? you had them with the spag bol the other day.What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3025408739 hows the moggie?
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:33

cunningham wrote:did you get them wraps as a job lot linda? you had them with the spag bol the other day.What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3025408739 hows the moggie?

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3077217049 Oh Howard What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3025408739
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:40

Underdog wrote:

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3077217049 Oh Howard What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3025408739
    what?What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2761542443
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:43

cunningham wrote: hey reg, i bet that was a shock when carrol answered your text ,re the irishmenWhat Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3077217049 What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3077217049
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:50

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3077217049Lousy thing to do H, I went bright red, She seemed to know about these things though,
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 20:08

cunningham wrote: did you get them wraps as a job lot linda? you had them with the spag bol the other day.What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3025408739 hows the moggie?

Howard if you had read the post you would know that OH MADE the wraps from scratch What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 506932706

My Micky is feeling a lot better although he has a nasty virus, going back for more jabs tomorrow thanks What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2677401209
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 20:12

Cruella de Vil wrote:

Howard if you had read the post you would know that OH MADE the wraps from scratch What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 506932706

My Micky is feeling a lot better although he has a nasty virus, going back for more jabs tomorrow thanks What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 2677401209
    OUCH.that club dont half hurt.What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 426031496 What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3025408739
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 20:16

Underdog wrote:What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3077217049Lousy thing to do H, I went bright red, She seemed to know about these things though,
    seems carrol is not backwards at coming forwards reg,What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 20:16

cunningham wrote: OUCH.that club dont half hurt.What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 426031496 What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3025408739
    I got hurt by a Club in Tenerife too Howard, cost me 100 Euro and a banging head, Dubliners eh.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 20:20

Topdog wrote:
    I got hurt by a Club in Tenerife too Howard, cost me 100 Euro and a banging head, Dubliners eh.
    you fool, guiness only 3 euros at big ben. What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 1498946960 What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 2 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 20:29

Yeah but good live band, loads of peeps with us and a right laff till sunrise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 5:21