Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Spent some pension money.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Spent some pension money. Empty Spent some pension money.

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 31 Jul 2020 - 5:20

Ebay of course. Suzuki Jimny. A small 4X4. Its old (W reg), that bits good cos its only £165 road tax as its only 1300cc, its faulty, no charging battery, its got no MOT, its not even a diesel, its not even low mileage. Why? Its the most capable 4X4 ever built. Yes, better than a Land Rover. And trendy as hell. Plus its a convertable soft top one. Shall be picking it up from Kent with trailer on Tuesday swapping 485 of free money. Another why. You can look up MOT History on line. This is the only car I have ever looked up that has never failed an MOT for something that is other than of no consequence. Currently I drive about in an old Freelander, its comfy and I like it but like most elderly Freelanders its no longer a 4x4, a previous owner has removed the propshaft instead of repairing the viscous coupling that needs doing about every 60k. Selling the Freelander will probably pay for it. Viva la Japonese.  Spent some pension money. 2419626307
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Spent some pension money. Empty Re: Spent some pension money.

Post by Mcqueen Fri 31 Jul 2020 - 7:30

My pal Geoff has just bought a brand new Jimny, £25k Spent some pension money. 2419626307 Its his second one so he must like them
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 1 Aug 2020 - 4:23

They sell diesel ones of these in Europe. Think they have the Renault 1.5 engine in. Some off road tracks around my village. I'll wait til it rains and let you know what I think of it. Spent some pension money. 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 2:11