Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+8
Topdog
innit
3rdforum
Adam Mint
Perfectspecimen
Campbell Brodie
Gypsy
Cruella de Vil
12 posters

Ryanair up to it's tricks again!!

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryanair up to it's tricks again!!

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 22:04

Yeah, Keep up M. Its getting a bit nippy here now. No surprise peeps are flying south.....
    alishass2040
    alishass2040

UK Male Posts : 40

Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryanair up to it's tricks again!!

Post by alishass2040 Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 8:54

I have no complaints about them. Always on time. The odd one out is
    Monarch, a homeward leg anyway so I could care less if its on time.
    Interesting bit is Monarch charge nowt extra if you pay via paypal.
    Worth 6 quid then against Ryanair for each leg of journey.....
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 9:33

:puzzled:
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 10:07

He could have just said "I agree with Perfect Specimen" Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 16:08

Or could have done this, but that’s a bit more difficult than "cut and paste"...

Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 Ahahah10

mmmm interesting...

Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 2931609686
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 16:29

Just had a go at this snipping/cut and paste thing...

Has alishass2040 got an intro page? if he has please move...

Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 Asssss11

Could this be the mans own words...

Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 Asha10
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 16:52

As promised here is my B.A flight report

Left Edinburgh on a lovely little 90 seater aircraft, had a lovely flight with lunch to London city very pleasant.

Two hours later boarded an even smaller 70 seater to Venice with free drinks and snacks lovely , very nice experience indeed and by now we are thinking there is no contest between B.A and other carriers

On return from Rome we had a 5 hour wait for our flight followed by a further delay of 45 mins after we boarded due to an air conditioning problem, we were served a chicken sub roll and a choice of drink hot/soft or alchoholic [gave me heartburn] dozed off only to be woken up with the news that we would not make our connecting flight from Heathrow to Edinburgh and that they had booked us on the last flight of the day to Edinburgh, finally got home after spending 13 hours in airports with a 2 hour flight in between , B.A may be the worlds favorite airline but they are certainly not mine , we have flown at least 20 times with Ryan Air and apart from the episode when Edinburgh airport was closed our longest delay to date has been 5 mins,by the way we had no problems with baggage thank god
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 16:59

Oh dear, I got all excited when I read the first para and though this sounds like an airline to be checking out.

Thanks for the update, did you enjoy Rome, did you toss your coin in the Trevi or had you already done that and this was the return Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 294053457
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 17:33

Apart from the return flights Searcher, how did the holiday go? What was the weather like? How was the cruise part? Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 294053457
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 19:14

Awaiting more on your holiday
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:45

Flew back to Luton last night with Ryanair. I was the last one on cos I dont do queueing up with plebs. Anyway, just hovering around wondering where I might sit and a lovely little suntanned trolley dolly whips off the reserved seat labels and says 'seat there sir'. Extra legroom by the window in centre of plane, perfect. I then had to sit there and watch her do the safety demonstration. I may have been drooling.... Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 3025408739 Anyway, if you were that little Indian girl on the plane last night and you read this, marry me! And Blox to what Reg may think, Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 4248600970
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:54

Spoken for, Pulled her ages ago, I have her number, but you aint getting it, Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 871748619
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:55

Perfectspecimen wrote:Flew back to Luton last night with Ryanair. I was the last one on cos I dont do queueing up with plebs. Anyway, just hovering around wondering where I might sit and a lovely little suntanned trolley dolly whips off the reserved seat labels and says 'seat there sir'. Extra legroom by the window in centre of plane, perfect. I then had to sit there and watch her do the safety demonstration. I may have been drooling.... Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 3025408739 Anyway, if you were that little Indian girl on the plane last night and you read this, marry me! And Blox to what Reg may think, Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 4248600970

Haha! Nice one Vince! Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:58

Mcqueen wrote:Spoken for, Pulled her ages ago, I have her number, but you aint getting it, Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 871748619

You aint fooling any bugger, we all know about your imagination. Anyway she dont live in Leeds ghetto.
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 16:35

Lone Ranger wrote:Apart from the return flights Searcher, how did the holiday go? What was the weather like? How was the cruise part? Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 294053457
    Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 4226408756 seeing as you asked Cam,

Arrived in Venice and boarded the ship which was a painless experience and were shown to our cabin [R231]which was very nice indeed, then had lunch and headed over to venice island which is a fabulous place took heed of all the advice gave St Marks a body swerve and had a lovely drink or three in what can best be described as an Italian tapas bar , very nice and reasonably priced, sang one cornetto and back on board where we stayed overnight,

Won,t bore you with all the details of our journey but our next stops were Corfu,Dubrovnic,Kusadassi, Santorini, Mykonos, Athens, Naples and back to Rome our only dissapointment was we were due to go to Santorini on the Saturday on my birthday but this was swapped with Athens due to the general strike and our friends had gone over to another island for the day and we never saw them but the rest of the family made us really welcome.

All in all we had a fabulous cruise and are looking out for our next one with anticipation, if anyone has specific questions on individual parts of the journey please feel free to ask

Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 4226408756
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 16:59

Nice one Searcher! Glad you enjoyed it mate! Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 294053457
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 2 Oct 2013 - 16:22

They just lost in France...

I predict a fare rise...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 2 Oct 2013 - 18:08

Adam Mint wrote:They just lost in France...

I predict a fare rise...
    Was on BBC radio news a four o'clock that they had been fined, think it was £8m, in France for dodgy dealings there...

Now nothing about it on the six o'clock news or the BBC website...

Ryanair up to it's tricks again!! - Page 2 878948377
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 2 Oct 2013 - 18:30

BBC News
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Wed 2 Oct 2013 - 18:39

not good news for o'leary
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 2 Oct 2013 - 22:36

Bugger O'Leary, just announced you have to pay to have the seat cleaned before you sit down.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 2:24

That's shit...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 14:15