Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Ryanair, tut tut. Again.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Ryanair, tut  tut. Again. Empty Ryanair, tut tut. Again.

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 1:31

Took me at least 30 minutes to book a flight tonight. I thought they had improved the website? No, its all Irish. Sorry Dermot but its true. Its not at all obvious but on the first page you have to stipulate if you pay by debit or credit card. I punched in all the details and then it went belly up right at the end, jeez. I also attempted to register with my email to make it easier in the future, only to be informed I need not only 8 characters for my password but it must also include letters upper case ANd lower case plus numbers. FFS! I already have 3 different passwords for numerous sites, I can manage to remember them and if its not password one or two it will be number three! Annoying enough but now I have to remember upper case and lower case? FECK OFF. I am trying to book a flight for £49.97p, not trying to buy the fecking plane,  Ryanair, tut  tut. Again. 1498946960
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Ryanair, tut  tut. Again. Empty Re: Ryanair, tut tut. Again.

Post by Topdog Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 9:02

Vincent4
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 14:23

Yeah, its meant to be idiot proof Ryanair, tut  tut. Again. 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 14:31

Ryanair, tut  tut. Again. 3025408739

Bit like what a Merc truck salesman said to me once,,, "Our trucks are designed to be idiot proof, when we can make them driver proof we'll probably sell more"...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 15:11

Going back to Vince's ticket issue, last time I booked flight tickets had much the same nightmare, but not the airlines problem but my banks... I type in all the data to buy the tickets, get to the payment part, put in card details, and a notice pops up saying the airline and my bank have a additional security arrangement and that I have to download an additional security package to allow me to purchase tickets, I download the package, I have to create another password, which I do,,, I go back to the airlines site, all the data I had typed in has disappeared,,, Arghhhh...
    I start again, get to the payment part, put in my card details, I'm asked for my additional password, I put it in,,, Computer Says No,,, wrong password,,, no it feckin ain't I've got it written down in front of me... I enter password again, still no,,, I enter it again,,, notice comes up saying to many failed attempts, tells me not to attempt again for three hours,,, Arghhhhh again... I phone my bank cos I'm only gonna put in the same password again, I explain story to bank guy, he says "system probably didn't have time to upload my new password pre me using it", FFS,,, there system knew I was trying to purchase flight tickets, what did there system think I was gonna do, just give up the idea... Anyway allotted time over I type all the data in to the airlines computer again, this is the third time, get to the payment part, it works,,, something like five hours to buy the tickets.........
    And the scary bit,,, reading Vince's post I realised I ain't got a clue what the password I set up is...

Ryanair, tut  tut. Again. 2681204924 Ryanair, tut  tut. Again. 2681204924 Ryanair, tut  tut. Again. 2681204924
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 21:00

Think its Thomas Cooks site does that, had the same palarva. I wrote mine down somewhere, think its password 1 plus a, or maybe A?  Ryanair, tut  tut. Again. 1498946960
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 22:39

Thomas cock....got to payment page, entered details, declined payment, please try another method, ffs, what the rythmn method or something. So Got another card out, put number in, timed out. Started again, 15 mins had now elapsed since first try, fare increased by 35 quid each, still wanted the flight though as correct times for us, booked no problems with original card, fiddling bassas
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 11 Sep 2014 - 2:11

Perfectspecimen wrote:Think its Thomas Cooks site does that, had the same palarva. I wrote mine down somewhere, think its password 1 plus a, or maybe A?  Ryanair, tut  tut. Again. 1498946960

Thomas Cook, mmmm, dunno,,, I hate flying, so always have a drink in me, it was a long pointy thing, with sorta fin type things coming out the side and back,,, Dolphin Airlines possibly...

That's annoying me now,,, gonna have to have a look back at the bank statement to see who it was...

Ryanair, tut  tut. Again. 3561243520

Now that's the sign of a good holiday...............

Ryanair, tut  tut. Again. 2084528412
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 11 Sep 2014 - 8:30

I wont fly thomas cock anymore, 61/2 hour delay said it was a plane issue beyond their control, we heard staff saying about the Captain not showing and having to get another. No compo, we ask the CAA but nah all lick each others Thomas´s............3 quid voucher and then told on plane no outbursts will be tolerated during the flight, immediate arrest would be on landing...feck off cock
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 11 Sep 2014 - 15:29

Talking of flying its the 13th anniversary today of a certain occurrence in the wonderful US of A.........
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 14 Sep 2014 - 12:30

This time next week I will just be arriving in my apartment in Tenerife. What a stupid time to fly. I will need some shut eye. Luckily my neighbours will all be still in bed too. I see Kev has posted at 2.35 am, maybe hes on night shift at sausage factory then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 18:57