Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
searcher
Campbell Brodie
Mcqueen
3rdforum
8 posters

New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC Empty New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC

Post by 3rdforum Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 20:18

Tenerfie News
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC Empty Re: New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC

Post by Mcqueen Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 20:29

Seen it, Middle of bleeding nowhere New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3275847336 Still wouldnt go in the place,
    Santiago super market for us, Not a peasant in sight New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 1483819851
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC Empty Re: New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 20:30

Is this it? New Mercadona
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 20:37

Looks as if it is near the courts going towards El Camison but there is a Mercadona not far from there!
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 20:42

New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3275847336 Cant tell on that, But if you come up from El Camison - CC Abora and the old Mercadona,
    Cross over the dual carrige way, Its there, and bugger all else, The peasants that use Mercadonas dont usualy have cars but Donkey's and carts, so i cant see how its going to work really,
    They better close the other to force people to use the new one,
    Some kent wants sacking for that idea New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 1498946960
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 21:21

If that is the new one it's only about 800m away from the old one. I liked the old one, nice and cool downstairs...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 22:13

The Lone Ranger wrote:If that is the new one it's only about 800m away from the old one. I liked the old one, nice and cool downstairs...
    What New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 2419626307 While you get mugged or robbed New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 1498946960
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 22:55

LIDLS only for me ....good prices ,and german bread and cakes ... New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 294053457
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 19:17

Mcqueen wrote:New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3275847336 Cant tell on that, But if you come up from El Camison - CC Abora and the old Mercadona,
    Cross over the dual carrige way, Its there, and bugger all else, The peasants that use Mercadonas dont usualy have cars but Donkey's and carts, so i cant see how its going to work really,
    Some kent wants sacking for that idea New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 1498946960

I thought you liked donkeys, mine is a beaut and we both go to Mercadona for the bulk of our shopping.

The new one is right next door to the courts and over the road from Marylanza but there is virtually nothing else in the complex except a cafe and a notary.  Unless of course you count the pick-pockets there was a woman complaining that her purse was stolen..... she left it in her trolley while she went to weigh her veg !!!  Some people don´t help themselves and deserve all they get.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 21:05

I use MERCEDESACONNA
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 11:04

Gypsy wrote:
    Mcqueen wrote:New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3275847336 Cant tell on that, But if you come up from El Camison - CC Abora and the old Mercadona,

I thought you liked donkeys, mine is a beaut and we both go to Mercadona for the bulk of our shopping.

The new one is right next door to the courts and over the road from Marylanza but there is virtually nothing else in the complex except a cafe and a notary.  Unless of course you count the pick-pockets there was a woman complaining that her purse was stolen..... she left it in her trolley while she went to weigh her veg !!!  Some people don´t help themselves and deserve all they get.
    shopping at lidls and i dont say this lightly is HALF THE PRICE of mercadona - plus hot fresh german bread + pretzals and apple tarts and ... i need about three items from milk-y-dona and its €7 .i have FIVE FULL BAGS for €20-25 .everyone in the UK shopping there and ALDI
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 11:32

Yeh but their German New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 1498946960 . And we won the war New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 506932706
    We use Morrisons because its dear and the stuffs crap New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 1483819851 New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3712204970 But its Brittish   New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3712204970
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 11:35

says a guy who lives in a non British Community, Leeds.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 12:03

Says the Tenerife Sausage & Burger company New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 1483819851
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 12:22

Mcqueen wrote:Yeh but their German New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 1498946960 . And we won the war New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 506932706
    We use Morrisons because its dear and the stuffs crap New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 1483819851 New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3712204970 But its Brittish   New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3712204970
    LOL is that why the LUFTWAFFE is now larger then the RAF 
    and all your  STREET LIGHTS are owned by the REPUBLIC OF FRANCE
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 12:28

Err, I drive a German car too New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3025408739
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 12:57

Mcqueen wrote:Err, I drive a German car too New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3025408739
    well you cant drive british one
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 13:23

TVTenerife wrote:
    Mcqueen wrote:Err, I drive a German car too New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3025408739
    well you cant drive british one
    New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 755705644 New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3318427985 New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 20:49

Dont they have a Waitrose supermarket in Leeds Reg? Thats the place for snobs with too much dosh to go. Personally I shop at ASDA and Lidl. Er, and drive a German Merc. Patsy has a SKODA.  New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3025408739 Jack and Fred both have Chinese motorbikes. Fred fell off his twice today, he is beginning to learn about spilled diesel on a wet road surface, its gonna be fun in the snow.......
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 21:01

Perfectspecimen wrote:Dont they have a Waitrose supermarket in Leeds Reg? Thats the place for snobs with too much dosh to go. Personally I shop at ASDA and Lidl. Er, and drive a German Merc. Patsy has a SKODA.  New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3025408739 Jack and Fred both have Chinese motorbikes. Fred fell off his twice today, he is beginning to learn about spilled diesel on a wet road surface, its gonna be fun in the snow.......
    snow ? i know not this strange word ... weather next week its going to get HOTTER here up to 30c  New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 485836176
    but the best thing here is the EXTRA TWO HALF HOURS OF DAYLIGHT in the winter ,,,
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 21:13

Don't you miss this a little Paul? (I took this in 2010).

New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC Cottag10
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 21:16

when you have to light a fire under the sump to thaw out the oil in the engine ,then you never want to see it every again  Angry3
    ill stick to answering th office phone from my sunbed in the garden New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 3119136310 tv tenerife may i help you
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 22:45

Snow on Teide soon. Sets it off nicely. Now as you approach Tenerife from the North in a plane it looks like a profile of a bird lying on the beach with rather large knockers, very fitting. Puts me in the right frame of mind.  New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC 294053457
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 23:27

Its the cafe thats important to me, I know where everything is in our Morrisons,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 23:27

British reg....................love snow, but the old current bun is better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 13:54