Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
searcher
Campbell Brodie
Mcqueen
3rdforum
8 posters

New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 Empty Re: New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC

Post by Topdog Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 23:28

Like the Loo
    Anonymous

New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 Empty Re: New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC

Post by Guest Sun 19 Oct 2014 - 0:03

Perfectspecimen wrote:Snow on Teide soon. Sets it off nicely. Now as you approach Tenerife from the North in a plane it looks like a profile of a bird lying on the beach with rather large knockers, very fitting. Puts me in the right frame of mind.  New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 294053457
    told you not to stick your head out of the window at 20,000 feet  New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 189918343
    pipefitter
    pipefitter

UK Male Posts : 3

Post by pipefitter Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 11:01

McQueen can you expand on why you think only" peasants" use the Mercadona?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 11:09

pipefitter wrote:McQueen can you expand on why you think only" peasants" use the Mercadona?
    he means MAC+DONNA the well known scottish drag act
     35c in my garden blue sky from horizon to teide ...but ill admit it is very cold ...getting the ice out of the fridge for my long tall drink
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 11:14

pipefitter wrote:McQueen can you expand on why you think only" peasants" use the Mercadona?

I asked him the same question - still waiting for an answer but then it could be because he is frightened of me New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 13:18

Sorry Gypsy never saw that,
    Answer is, And this is just my view not fact, just my opinion, I'm entitled to it
    The one and only time i was pressed ganged into going in Mercadona the place was full of nesbits ie people of low income types, lower class people, just like upper class people  at the other end ie Parque Santiago super market, Sanisburys Marks and spencers, Its a whole lot better experiance for me,
    Peasants go where its cheap, New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 1483819851 , New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 3025408739
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 13:35

Mcqueen wrote:Sorry Gypsy never saw that,
    Answer is, And this is just my view not fact, just my opinion, I'm entitled to it
    The one and only time i was pressed ganged into going in Mercadona the place was full of nesbits ie people of low income types, lower class people, just like upper class people  at the other end ie Parque Santiago super market, Sanisburys Marks and spencers, Its a whole lot better experiance for me,
    Peasants go where its cheap, New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 1483819851 
    seems to me that the people who live in an area go to a supermarket ...i would not think that shoeless people would be seen in the mayfair branch of any supermarket ...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 13:48

Its my choice, I feel more comfortable in nice places, My wife however wouldnt mind where she go's,
    We grew up together, nothing to do with snobs ville, I aint slumming it now New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 14:34

I'd comment on this but I haven't time, Oxfam closes at 3. New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 2419626307
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 14:36

As you know I HATE shopping so I go to the closest and get most of the things I use rather than go from shop to shop. I think the saying goes Can´t be arsed.

Did a Mercadona shop today, it was huge but then it will probably last for almost a month apart from fresh fruit and veg!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 14:44

3rdforum wrote:I'd comment on this but I haven't time, Oxfam closes at 3. New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 2419626307
    i would have hought the only food you will get in OXFAM is an old student bacon roll and some lint ... New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 2419626307
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 14:46

TVTenerife wrote:
    Peasants go where its cheap, New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 1483819851 
    seems to me that the people who live in an area go to a supermarket ...i would not think that shoeless people would be seen in the mayfair branch of any supermarket ...
    i would rather shop cheap in A SHED and then sit outside and have a nice lunch with the money i saved ..
    pipefitter
    pipefitter

UK Male Posts : 3

Post by pipefitter Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 15:40

Peasants go where its cheap, New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 1483819851 , New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 3025408739
    Says a foreigner in another country. possibly having his UK benefits paid overseas. Just my opinon.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 15:51

pipefitter wrote:

Says a foreigner in another country. possibly having his UK benefits paid overseas. Just my opinon.

New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 1498946960  You couldn´t be further from the truth Pipefitter - not my opinion, fact.  Like me and my OH,  our Mr McQ is LEGAL in everything he does which is more than can be said for many living either in the UK or on Tenerife New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 3025408739
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 15:52

Mcqueen wrote:Its my choice, I feel more comfortable in nice places,
    If that is the case , why on earth do you live in call centre alley ??? New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 3275847336
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 15:52

pipefitter wrote:
    re pipefitter - whats wrong with you - got shit for brains  - just my opinon  New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 294053457
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 16:04

searcher wrote:
    If that is the case , why on earth do you live in call centre alley ??? New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 3275847336
    He's going to lead the revolution Bill. New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 294053457 ( he's been asking me for advice for months now New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 1554180325 )
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 16:05

searcher wrote:
    I live in a nice cul de sac,there are no call centre types in our little close of 10 houses, and i own 2 of them, i was born half a mile away,
    My wife can walk to work, i have 3 drives for cars and motor home, caravans etc, I have all my neighbours mobile phone numbers, alarm numbers and keys, and they have mine, If i won the euro millions i would not move or sell any of my houses,
    That is why i live here, its my choice and i'm very comfortable, ??? New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 3275847336 Next,
    And its still Morrisons for her indoors and the cafe for me,

Pipe fitter, i dont need UK benefits, I'm pretty much sorted New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 2472758156 New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 3025408739
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 16:34

Mcqueen wrote:
    searcher wrote:
    I live in a nice cul de sac,there are no call centre types in our little close of 10 houses, and i own 2 of them,

Sounds a bit like the Allamo New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 3025408739
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 16:39

cul de sac not cul de centre lol  New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 2485877773
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 18:24

New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 1483819851  French innit
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 22:44

I have been to Regs ouse in Leeds, it is a cold shack. as for Pipe fitter known Reg a long time like me dont do benefits just stays legal all the way, not worth losing what you have worked for. Gypsy is right I slag the twat off all the time but really this guy is the Pillar of society as are a few others here, Gypsy Searcher,The Lone Ranger and Mermaid, Dermo, not sure about Vince or TVT as always here but niether ever bought me abeer.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 8:25

Flamer innit New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 3025408739
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 9:46

i model myself on private walker ....anyone one want some dodgey tesco shares .. New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 1554180325
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 20:06

Just for those that dont know, Reg bought the house next door to him because it was in danger of being sold to a call centre type. Now there's a man who walks the walk as opposed to most of white Brits who just talk the talk.  New Mercadona to Open at Parque Santaigo VI CC - Page 2 294053457

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 15:33