Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+18
Mischief Maker
Vera Lynn
Jimandsi
Perfectspecimen
woolybear
betty swollocks
cunningham
3rdforum
Adam Mint
Cruella de Vil
innit
Davie Thistle
Mcqueen
Topdog
Blyth Spirit
Mermaid
Gypsy
Campbell Brodie
22 posters

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Topdog Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 8:41

Morning all, eventful day yesterday. At work till 10 then Gym, then back at work 4 to 7...lovely day here, reckon Reg and North East have best temperatures in UK today, 18 deg. Have a good day.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Mermaid Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 8:49

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 434072145good morning all. Hope you all have a good day
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 9:33

Morning all, cloudy and mild here. Off in a little while to cuz's funeral.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 9:37

Will be thinking of you today.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 10:30

3rdforum wrote:Morning all, cloudy and mild here. Off in a little while to cuz's funeral.
    hope he gets a good send off for the celebration of his life,unfortunatly cut far to short,no justice in this world is there? Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 1498946960 cloudy here if its any consolation.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 10:50

Have a great Irish send off for him, I have been to an Irish Funeral, not real mourning, just celebration of the person, best way.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 11:16

Morning members, When i go i want people to tell jokes and have a good time, Sides hurting and all that, Tell stories about the trouble ive been in etc, No beefing for sure, Tip the vicar upside down and stick his head in the font, Take money out of the collection box, And pay for the ale, Bit like priests do, Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3025408739 ,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 11:20

Mcqueen wrote:Morning members, When i go i want people to tell jokes and have a good time, Sides hurting and all that, Tell stories about the trouble ive been in etc, No beefing for sure, Tip the vicar upside down and stick his head in the font, Take money out of the collection box, And pay for the ale, Bit like priests do, Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3025408739 ,
    WHEN YOU GO REG, I AM GOING TO TURN YOUR HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN.
    In fact may do when you just go to Tenerife.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 9:44

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3782418998all. Lots of cloud here at the moment. Have a good day all and be nice to everyone. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 4248600970
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 9:49

Mermaid wrote:Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3782418998all. Lots of cloud here at the moment. Have a good day all and be nice to everyone. Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 4248600970
    morning Trish. well i'm not making any promises i cant keep. :Not me Guv: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 10:04

Morning members, Walking up to get my new glasses ( again,) Wonder if i will be able to see out of these, How can you get it wrong, ? Professional people, Cloudy but warmish,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 10:14

Be even more cloudy if they mess up again Reg.
    A bit cloudy but warm. Been to work and set them up, been to the gym, now Dentist and then back to work, Yip frigginn ee.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 10:17

Morning all. Cloudy and mild here. Just booked my 2 weeks airport parking at half price. Not a bad start to the day.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 10:32

3rdforum wrote:Morning all. Cloudy and mild here. Just booked my 2 weeks airport parking at half price. Not a bad start to the day.
    will you be taking a plane somewhere d, or are you just plane spotting? Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 10:42

I'm going to camp there and every time a plane takes off, I'll close my eyes and pretend I'm on it going to somewhere exotic like Benidorm or Torremilinos Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 4226408756
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 10:44

3rdforum wrote:I'm going to camp there and every time a plane takes off, I'll close my eyes and pretend I'm on it going to somewhere exotic like Benidorm or Torremilinos Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 4226408756
    bloody hell d, that sounds great, is it a two man tent you got?room for me? Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 10:58

No problem Howard, we'll stock up on 1 euro beer and invite all the others to a forum meet up in tha car park!
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 11:49

Well, Been for my glasses and gave them back again, Ok looking up the road, But i'l end up with a stiff neck trying to read in them, Not to mention a headache, Try them he said for a few days, Blox i said if they dont work now, They wont work on Friday ?, Variofoculs my arse, Were going for bi foculs now, Mmm, Watch this space,
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 12:02

I gave up with varifocals mainly because I found it difficult going downstairs, I couldn´t see where one step ended and another started so I was holding on like an old crock. In the end I opted for distance specs because I am short sighted (to the point of almost needing a white stick).

I also have contact lenses which are for distance but if I want to read a menu with them in I have a nice trendy cheap pair of reading specs from ASDA or Boots can´t remember which that sort it out nicely.
    Eye test for contact lenses (free because I am an OAP Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3417148095 )
    2 boxes of daily disposables (60 lenses) £16.00 These last me a few months as I don´t wear them everyday - use my specs when I am at home or just going shopping.
    Reading specs from supermarket cost about £7

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 BigGlassesSmiley
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 12:15

Reg did you tell the optician that you are diabetic? Your test may vary depending on your blood sugar at the time. You need to have them tested when it's at a good level.

I have verifocals and walk downstairs like an old croc too...

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 1081215-Clipart-3d-Crocodile-Wearing-Glasses-And-Holding-A-Sign-2-Royalty-Free-CGI-Illustration
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

England Male Posts : 562

Post by betty swollocks Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 12:19

Gypsy wrote:I gave up with varifocals mainly because I found it difficult going downstairs, I couldn´t see where one step ended and another started so I was holding on like an old crock. In the end I opted for distance specs because I am short sighted (to the point of almost needing a white stick).

I also have contact lenses which are for distance but if I want to read a menu with them in I have a nice trendy cheap pair of reading specs from ASDA or Boots can´t remember which that sort it out nicely.
    Eye test for contact lenses (free because I am an OAP Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3417148095 )
    2 boxes of daily disposables (60 lenses) £16.00 These last me a few months as I don´t wear them everyday - use my specs when I am at home or just going shopping.
    Reading specs from supermarket cost about £7

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 BigGlassesSmiley

They saw you coming !
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 12:19

Friggin el, I take an hour to get going on a morning already, Tablets, blood test, injections, Clean my teeth, Comb my sideburns, Attach prosthetic limbs, Rim lube, Cram 32" waist into 34" jeans, I cant cope with anymore bits, I have reading glasses, i just wanted to combine both distance and reading, All because i noticed i couldnt read a number plate at 50 mtr, Wish i hadnt bothered, But i get to mess the optician about, bit of sport innit
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 12:20

I have had varifocals in the past. They were useless. I could not get use to them. Now I had reading ones which are useless for the computer and distance ones.
    Davie Thistle
    Davie Thistle

Scotland Male Posts : 287

Post by Davie Thistle Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 12:31

Morning peeps!
    Got glasses but I have perfect vision
    Minus 20/20! Tho!
    Anyways, one day left of our we weeks break
    Went soooo fast can't beleve its almost finished! 8-(
    Oh well had a great time relaxing in the warm sun
    Wee bitty burnt but feal great!
    Was good to meet couple of peeps off the forum
    Good to put names to faces!!
    Anyhoo we are away to beach for last rays catch you Later
    D&D
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 12:46

betty swollocks wrote:

They saw you coming !

Yeah but I like trendy not granny so blow the expense Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 2419626307

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 31%2BV7U7311L._SL500_AA300_

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 2:10